What is Advance PC Solutions?
Advance PC Solutions is a Potentionally Unwanted Program (PUP). Programs in this category install on devices accidentally, as the most of the users don’t install software attentively, at the same time the most popular mode of distribution of these programs is bundling. After installation this program begins scanning your device for different malware, software errors and then provides you with the results. When you try to fix these troubles, Advance PC Solutions asks you to buy a license to do it. It goes without saying that the results of this scanning can not be trusted. Such software is made to get your money and personal information. If your operating system is infected with Advance PC Solutions, there is a great possibility that your browser is infected too. Don’t pay them and follow our guide on how to remove Advance PC Solutions from your device!
- Use Automatic Solution
- Manual solution for Windows
- Manual solution for Internet Explorer
- Manual solution for Microsoft Edge
- Manual solution for Mozilla Firefox
- Manual solution for Google Chrome
How to remove Advance PC Solutions from your PC?
We strongly recommend you to use a powerful anti-malware program that has this threat in its database. It will mitigate the risks of the wrong uninstallation.
Solution for Windows user: You may try to use anti-malware tool to remove Advance PC Solutions from your computer with all of its leftovers and register files.
How to remove Advance PC Solutions manually?
Disclaimer: You do it on your own risk. We don’t bear any responsibility for your actions. These instructions are rather large and it requires 100% precise execution.
How to remove Advance PC Solutions from browser
Advance PC Solutions can hide under the name of the other program and consists of several programs. Be attentive, otherwise, there is a chance to delete something useful.
- Press the Windows button and then go to the settings menu.
- After it go to the apps menu.
- In the left side of the menu choose the sub-menu Apps & features.
- Now remote all suspicious programs (Advance PC Solutions may has a different name).
- Then you have to clean your browser.
How to delete this PUP from your browser?
It’s very important to clean your browser after removing the “head” of the problems. Follow the instruction and you will win this fight.
- Open your browser and press the Gear button in the upper right corner of your browser.
- Here you should select Manage add-ons.
- Now look for any suspicious plugin and remove it (usually it’s tollbars or searching engines).
- Close the menu and press the Gear button again.
- Choose the Internet Options button. Stay in General tab.
- In the Homepage sections remove malicious URL and enter URL that you want.
- Now close the menu press the Gear button again.
- Here select the Internet options and go to the Advanced tab.
- Press the Reset button, select Delete personal settings and click on the Reset button in this menu
- Launch your browser and press More button (it consists of three dots at the upper right side of the browser).
- Now press Settings button and then Choose what to clear button.
- Choose everything and then press Clear (careful: you will delete all your data from the browser).
- Then you should right-click on the Windows button and select Task Manager.
- Look for Microsoft Edge process and then right-click on it and choose Go to details option.
- If there is no Go to details option you have to click More details and return to previous steps.
- Now search for processes called Microsoft Edge, right-click on them and choose End task option
- Launch your browser, click on Menu button in the upper right side of the browser (it consists of 3 dashes).
- Now click on Add-ons and choose Extensions menu.
- Then look for any suspicious plugin and click on the Remove button (usually it’s tollbars or searching engines).
- Close this menu and press Firefox button in the upper left side of the browser.
- Press Question mark button and click on Troubleshooting information (this menu can also be found in 3-dashes menu)
- Now press Reset Firefox button in order to delete this scam
- Open your browser, click on the Menu button in the upper right side of the browser (It consists of 3 dashes)
- Here choose More tools menu and then press Extensions button.
- Now look for any suspicious plugin and then press Trash button or Remove button in order to delete it (usually it’s tollbars or searching engines).
- Close the menu and click the 3-dashes button, choose Settings menu, look for Manage Search Engines button and press Manage search engines.
- Here you should look for any suspicious search site and delete it
- Close the menu and press 3-dashes button again.
- Here press Settings button and scroll down to the bottom.
- Now press Reset browser settings button, then click Reset button again to confirm this process.
There are all manual instructions that will help you to find Advance PC Solutions PUP on your computer and remove it. The most effective method to get rid of Advance PC Solutions is to perform the manual removal instructions and then use an automatic tool. The manual method will weaken the malicious program and the SpyHunter will remove it.