What is Your Transit Info Now Pro?
Your Transit Info Now Pro belongs to the Potentially Unwanted Applications (PUA) and Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUP). These types of software usually installed by the user accidentally. Such malicious programs as Your Transit Info Now Pro usually spread by bundling. Users usually don’t pay enough attention to the process of installation and they themselves agree to install different malicious software. Your Transit Info Now Pro after installation changes your browser’s settings such as preferable search engine, homepage and new tab’s options. It also redirects you to their search engine page, but when you use it, this search engine shows results from the Yahoo search engine. We suppose, that this PUA collects your personal information such as search requests history, e-mail, geolocation and etc. That’s why it’s necessary to remove Your Transit Info Now Pro PUP from your device as soon as possible, if you don’t want your personal information to be shared with third parties.
- Use Automatic Solution
- Automatic Solution for Windows
- Automatic Solution for Mac OS
- Manual solution for Windows
- Manual solution for Mac OS
- Manual solution for Internet Explorer
- Manual solution for Microsoft Edge
- Manual solution for Mozila Firefox
- Manual solution for Google Chrome
- Manual solution for Safari
How to remove Your Transit Info Now Pro from your PC?
We strongly recommend you to use a powerful anti-malware program that has this threat in its database. It will mitigate the risks of the wrong uninstallation.
Solution for Windows users: you may try to use anti-malware tool to remove Your Transit Info Now Pro from your computer with all of its leftovers and register files.
Solution for Mac OS users: download Combo Cleaner anti-malware program for Mac in order to remove the source of Your Transit Info Now Pro automatically. Simple, effective and user-friendly.
You can also use this software, it may help you to remove ‘Your Transit Info Now Pro’: CleanMyMac
How to remove Your Transit Info Now Pro manually?
Disclaimer: You do it on your own risk. We don’t bear any responsibility for your actions. These instructions are rather large and it requires 100% precise execution.
How to remove Your Transit Info Now Pro from Windows/Mac OS?
Your Transit Info Now Pro can hide under the name of the other program and consists of several programs. Be attentive, otherwise, there is a chance to delete something useful.
- Press the Windows button and then go to the settings menu.
- After it go to the apps menu.
- In the left side of the menu choose the sub-menu Apps & features.
- Now remote all suspicious programs (Your Transit Info Now Pro may has a different name).
- Then you have to clean your browser.
- Press the Go button in the upper-left side of the screen.
- Click the Applications button
- Be attentive, and look for suspicious programs (Your Transit Info Now Pro may has a different name)
- As you find them – delete them all
- Now you have to clean your browser
How to delete this PUA from your browser?
It’s very important to clean your browser after removing the “head” of the scam. Follow the instruction and you will win this fight.
- Open your browser and press the Gear button in the upper right corner of your browser.
- Here you should select Manage add-ons.
- Now look for any suspicious plugin and remove it (usually it’s tollbars or searching engines).
- Close the menu and press the Gear button again.
- Choose the Internet Options button. Stay in General tab.
- In the Homepage sections remove malicious URL and enter URL that you want.
- Now close the menu press the Gear button again.
- Here select the Internet options and go to the Advanced tab.
- Press the Reset button, select Delete personal settings and click on the Reset button in this menu
- Launch your browser and press More button (it consists of three dots at the upper right side of the browser).
- Now press Settings button and then Choose what to clear button.
- Choose everything and then press Clear (careful: you will delete all your data from the browser).
- Then you should right-click on the Windows button and select Task Manager.
- Look for Microsoft Edge process and then right-click on it and choose Go to details option.
- If there is no Go to details option you have to click More details and return to previous steps.
- Now search for processes called Microsoft Edge, right-click on them and choose End task option
- Launch your browser, click on Menu button in the upper right side of the browser (it consists of 3 dashes).
- Now click on Add-ons and choose Extensions menu.
- Then look for any suspicious plugin and click on the Remove button (usually it’s tollbars or searching engines).
- Close this menu and press Firefox button in the upper left side of the browser.
- Press Question mark button and click on Troubleshooting information (this menu can also be found in 3-dashes menu)
- Now press Reset Firefox button in order to delete this scam
- Open your browser, click on the Menu button in the upper right side of the browser (It consists of 3 dashes)
- Here choose More tools menu and then press Extensions button.
- Now look for any suspicious plugin and then press Trash button or Remove button in order to delete it (usually it’s tollbars or searching engines).
- Close the menu and click the 3-dashes button, choose Settings menu, look for Manage Search Engines button and press Manage search engines.
- Here you should look for any suspicious search site and delete it
- Close the menu and press 3-dashes button again.
- Here press Settings button and scroll down to the bottom.
- Now press Reset browser settings button, then click Reset button again to confirm this process.
- Launch your browser and press Safari button in the upper right side of the screen.
- Here click on Preferences button and choose Extensions.
- Now look for any suspicious plugin and click Uninstall button to remove it.
- Close the menu and press Safari button again and push Reset Safari button
- Check all sections and then press Reset button
There are all manual instructions that will help you to find Your Transit Info Now Pro PUP and PUA on your computer and remove it. The most effective method to get rid of Your Transit Info Now Pro is to perform the manual removal instructions and then use an automatic tool. The manual method will weaken the malicious program and the SpyHunter will remove it.