What is National Consumer Center scam?
National Consumer Center is an unreal company that offers users to fill in a form in order to win a prize. Most commonly they change their offer and users get a chance to win a 100$ prize card for spending 50$ in their shop, instead of free iPhone. Usually National Consumer Center attacks macOS users, but the tendency has recently changed. Nowadays National Consumer Center attacks also Windows and iPhone users as well. Usually, these advertisements are the result of an installation of a Potentially Unwanted Program (PUP) . This program most frequently is installed not directly, but with a bundle. After installation, this program begins to show you pop-ups that ask you to fill in a form, what contains your personal information. Never do it! They can share this information with third parties. Often this PUP redirects you to their page (usually it’s it hxxp://electronicpromotionscenter.com/) and shows you different pop-ups. This scam software requires immediate uninstallation, otherwise, your personal information can be stolen. It’s not an easy task to remove National Consumer Center scam software from your device. Their advertisements look like that:
If your device redirects you to this page, your device has been infected. We strongly recommend you to remove National Consumer Center scam software as soon as possible. That’s why we provide you with a detailed guide.
- Use Automatic Solutions
- Automatic solutions for Mac OS
- Automatic solutions for Windows
- Manual solution for Windows
- Manual solution for Mac OS
- Manual solution for Internet Explorer
- Manual solution for Microsoft Edge
- Manual solution for Mozila Firefox
- Manual solution for Google Chrome
- Manual solution for Safari
How to remove National Consumer Center Scam scam software?
Solutions for Mac users
After infection with National Consumer Center, your device begins to show you annoying pop-ups. Sometimes work with such a problem is difficult and sometimes even unreal! That’s why we strongly recommend you to use our automatic solution that has proved its effectiveness. If you want to get rid of annoying pop-ups, use AdGuard! Adguard is a perfect application that will stop annoying ads, online tracking and will provide reliable protection from malware. The main advantage of Adguard is that you can easily block any types of ads whether legitimate they or not within your browser. Use it for FREE.
Download Combo Cleaner anti-malware program for Mac in order to remove the source of National Consumer Center automatically. Simple, effective and user-friendly.
You can also use this software, it may help you to remove ‘Top Results App’: CleanMyMac
Solutions for Windows users
Sometimes it’s difficult to find and identify such scam programs as National Consumer Center scam software in order to remove it. That is why we strongly advise you to use an automatic decision that proved it’s searching and protective abilities. Use SpyHunter anti-scam tool to remove National Consumer Center scam software from your computer. Newly advanced scam programs detection technology is able to run an instant scam scan, which is perfect to protect your computer in case of a new infection.
How to remove this scam program manually?
This tricky scam program hides itself everywhere. But we know the solution. Remember, that you do it on your own risk. We don’t bear any responsibility for your actions. Especially in cases of losing your data and personal information.
How to remove National Consumer Center scam from Windows/Mac OS?
National Consumer Center can hide under the name of the other program. Be attentive, otherwise, there is a chance to delete something useful.
- Press the Windows button and then go to the settings menu.
- After it go to the apps menu.
- In the left side of the menu choose the sub-menu Apps & features.
- Now remote all suspicious programs (National Consumer Center scam software may has a different name).
- Then you have to clean your browser.
- Press the Go button in the upper-left side of the screen.
- Click the Applications button
- Be attentive, and look for suspicious programs (National Consumer Center scam software may has a different name)
- As you find them – delete them all
- Now you have to clean your browser
How to delete this scam program from your browser?
It’s very important to clean your browser after removing the “head” of the scam. Follow the instruction and you will win this fight.
- Open your browser and press the Gear button in the upper right corner of your browser.
- Here you should select Manage add-ons.
- Now look for any suspicious plugin and remove it (usually it’s tollbars or searching engines).
- Close the menu and press the Gear button again.
- Choose the Internet Options button. Stay in General tab.
- In the Homepage sections remove malicious URL and enter URL that you want.
- Now close the menu press the Gear button again.
- Here select the Internet options and go to the Advanced tab.
- Press the Reset button, select Delete personal settings and click on the Reset button in this menu
- Launch your browser and press More button (it consists of three dots at the upper right side of the browser).
- Now press Settings button and then Choose what to clear button.
- Choose everything and then press Clear (careful: you will delete all your data from the browser).
- Then you should right-click on the Windows button and select Task Manager.
- Look for Microsoft Edge process and then right-click on it and choose Go to details option.
- If there is no Go to details option you have to click More details and return to previous steps.
- Now search for processes called Microsoft Edge, right-click on them and choose End task option
- Launch your browser, click on Menu button in the upper right side of the browser (it consists of 3 dashes).
- Now click on Add-ons and choose Extensions menu.
- Then look for any suspicious plugin and click on the Remove button (usually it’s tollbars or searching engines).
- Close this menu and press Firefox button in the upper left side of the browser.
- Press Question mark button and click on Troubleshooting information (this menu can also be found in 3-dashes menu)
- Now press Reset Firefox button in order to delete this scam
- Open your browser, click on the Menu button in the upper right side of the browser (It consists of 3 dashes)
- Here choose More tools menu and then press Extensions button.
- Now look for any suspicious plugin and then press Trash button or Remove button in order to delete it (usually it’s tollbars or searching engines).
- Close the menu and click the 3-dashes button, choose Settings menu, look for Manage Search Engines button and press Manage search engines.
- Here you should look for any suspicious search site and delete it
- Close the menu and press 3-dashes button again.
- Here press Settings button and scroll down to the bottom.
- Now press Reset browser settings button, then click Reset button again to confirm this process.
- Launch your browser and press Safari button in the upper right side of the screen.
- Here click on Preferences button and choose Extensions.
- Now look for any suspicious plugin and click Uninstall button to remove it.
- Close the menu and press Safari button again and push Reset Safari button
- Check all sections and then press Reset button
There are all manual instructions that will help you to find National Consumer Center scam program on your computer and remove it. The most effective method to get rid of Windows/Internet Security Alert is to perform the manual removal instructions and then use an automatic tool. The manual method will weaken the malicious program and the SpyHunter will remove it.