What is Stronghold AntiMalware?
Stronghold AntiMalware is a special anti-malware utility created by Security Stronghold LLC. This program is a modern example of the programs that removes different type of malware. The program is highly effective in removing hidden threats, such as Trojans, spyware, keyloggers, rootkits and others, that are not visible at first sight. Furthermore, Stronghold AntiMalware removes adware, such as browser extensions and coupon toolbars. Using Stronghold AntiMalware, you can be sure that there will be no more pop-ups and redirection to search providers that you do not want to use. If you wish to download Stronghold AntiMalware, then you are welcome to do it from this page.
Stronghold AntiMalware by Security Stronghold can also remove the so-called zero-day computer infections thanks to its regularly updated base of virus signatures. The specialists of the company release updates every day, and even more often if a new computer threat appears in the world.
Using Stronghold AntiMalware guarantees full security of your PC. If you want to use it as your security utility, then you should download it and run. Update its databases, choose the type of scan you want to use and start it.
After downloading the latest version of Stronghold AntiMalware with its convenient and intuitive interface, you will get modern protection from malware. This program allows you to choose the security level of the scan that you are going to perform. You can select one of the four types of scan: express, deep, system drive or custom. If you want to scan only some certain areas of your PC, you can set them. If you want to scan the whole system, then you can choose deep scan. System drive scan will affect system drive only (usually Drive C:). Express scan will only scan system and user folders.
It is possible to look through the found malicious items, so you can see each of them and ensure that the program will not remove anything that should not be removed. Edit the list if you want to keep some of the items. You can also restore the changes the program made on your computer. If you find that the deleted file should not have been removed after all, you can get it back easily.
The trial version of the program will let you scan your PC and see the results. But if you want to remove the found computer threats you will need to purchase the program. You will not need to scan your PC for the second time after purchasing, because it saves the previous scan results.
Important advantage of Stronghold AntiMalware is an extensive database of signatures, which is updated every day, and even more frequently if a new type of computer threat was invented by virus writers and released into the world. You can get the updates even when there are problems with Internet connection on your PC. Just download the updates on another computer and transfer them through a local network or via a flash drive.
If you encounter any troubles using Stronghold AntiMalware, or there is a difficult case with a virus infection, then you are welcome to use Help option or Technical Support. These options are available directly from the interface of the program. Our specialists are glad to help you any time.
Another advantage of Stronghold AntiMalware is that it has a low impact on the computer performance and will not slow down running applications. You can download Stronghold AntiMalware from this page.
- Automatic scan. This is the feature that is commonly selected by inexperienced users. It will help you to scan your PC for malware infections on schedule.
- Four types of scanning. The program lets users select the security level. If you need fast scan that will affect only the most dangerous areas and files, then you should select Express scan. If you need more advanced scan that will affect the whole system drive, then you need to select System drive scan. If you want the program to check every nook and cranny of your PC, a fundamental scan that will take longer time, then you are welcome to use Whole computer scan. If you’d like to scan only some chosen areas, you can do Custom area scan. You can view the scan results in order to exclude anything you don’t wish to remove, from the list.
- Restore changes. This feature lets you get back the files that were removed.
- Tools. With Stronghold AntiMalware, you have the opportunity to take advantage of two useful security tools: Reset Browsers Settings and Toolbar Remover. Reset Browsers Settings is a handy tool that will change your homepage and search engine to the default ones. Toolbar Remover will eliminate unwanted toolbars and other browser extensions.
- Compatible with Windows XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10
- 128 MB of RAM
- 150 MB of available hard disk space
About Author: Material provided by: Alesya Orlova