What is Sprint.com?
If your browser periodically redirects you to https://www.sprint.com/en/shop/plans/… site, that is a result of adware being installed on your device. It often breaks into system through shady free applications that secretly installs optional programs like adware with itself. Adware will get your browser configurations corrupted and spoil your browsing experience with constant redirection and third-party advertisements. It mostly targets only Mac OS users. We recommend you to remove Sprint.com.
Another malicious feature of Sprint.com is personal information tracking. It can monitor your searching queries, browsing story, geolocation, all the keyboard and mouse inputs you make in your web browser. All the stolen information may be shared and misused by third-parties to generate revenue.
How to remove Sprint.com from your computer?
This application is able to detect and remove Sprint.com from your computer and clean up your browser. It is simple, effective and easy-to-use.
How to remove Sprint.com manually
Step 1: Remove Sprint.com from Applications
In order to get rid of Sprint.com, first thing you need to do is to uninstall malicious program from your Mac computer. When removing Sprint.com, try to find suspicious recently installed programs and delete them too, as it’s pretty common that any malware comes with some other unwanted programs.
- Open Finder.
- Select Applications in the Finder menu.
- Search for Sprint.com or Sprint.com Uninstaller, then choose it and follow instructions.
- Drag malicious application from the Applications folder to the Trash.
Step 2: Remove Sprint.com from browsers
Once you’ve uninstalled the application, remove Sprint.com from your web browser. You need to search for recently-installed suspicious add-ons and extensions.
- Open Safari
- Choose Safari menu.
- Select Extensions.
- Search for suspicious and unknown extensions that may be related to Sprint.com.
- Choose Uninstall button to remove it.
- Open Google Chrome
- Push Alt + F.
- Choose Tools.
- Select Extensions.
- Search for Sprint.com.
- Select the trash can icon to remove it.
- Open Firefox.
- Push Shift + Ctrl + A.
- Select Sprint.com.
- Choose Disable or Remove option.
Step 3: Resetting your browser search and homepage settings
To be sure that there is nothing left behind, we recommend you to reset your browser. It will restore your browser settings to default.
Reset browser setting in Safari:
- Open Safari.
- Select Safari menu.
- Choose Reset Safari….
- Click Reset button.
Reset browser settings in Google Chrome:
- Click the Chrome menu (3 bar button) in the top right corner.
- Choose Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- Go to Reset browser settings section.
- Click Reset browser settings.
- In the dialog that appears, click Reset.
Reset browser settings in Mozilla Firefox:
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Go to Help.
- Go to Troubleshooting information.
- Click Reset Firefox… button.
There are all the manual instructions that will help you to find Sprint.com on your Mac computer and remove it. The most effective method to get rid of Sprint.com is to perform the manual removal instructions and then use Combo Cleaner automatic tool. The manual method will weaken the malicious program and the program will remove it. Thank you for your attention.