What is SNT2?
If you see, that the extensions of your files have been changed to “.[SantaGman@criptext.com].[*id*].SNT2” ones, it means, that your computer is infected with SNT2 ransomware. This virus doesn’t belong to any already known file-encryption ransomware family. To spread this virus, hackers widely use deceptive installers. Such installers are usually promoted by the means of websites, the function of which is to assure a victim that it’s necessary to install this file. Moreover, hackers can easily inject the code of the virus into a regular Microsoft Office document. Once such a file is opened even in a preview the operating system also executes the code of the virus. If SNT2 ransomware successfully got into the system, it changes some registry keys and modifies their values. Then it infects system processes by the means of which it encrypts files. As the result, the files get new “.[SantaGman@criptext.com].[*id*].SNT2” extensions. Be aware, the virus doesn’t rename the files, it modifies their structures. Don’t try to recover your files by the means of renaming! At the end, SNT2 ransomware creates ransom note. By the means of this window hackers try to assure victims, that the only way to decrypt the files is to purchase their decryption tool. However, hackers usually don’t respond to the messages after being paid and sometimes make the situation much worse by sending another virus instead of the decryption tool. We strongly recommend you to avoid any contact with them. Still, there is a possible way out. That’s why we’ve prepared the detailed guide on how to remove SNT2 ransomware and decrypt “.[SantaGman@criptext.com].[*id*].SNT2” files without paying ransoms!
WE HАVE TО INFОRM YОU THАT АLL YОUR FILES WERE ENCRYPTED!
PLEАSE BE SURE, YОUR FILES АRE NОT BRОKEN!
Yоur filеs wеrе еnсrуptеd with strоng сrуptо аlgоrithms.
* Plеаsе nоtе thаt thеrе is nо wау tо dесrуpt уоur filеs withоut uniquе dесrуptiоn kеу аnd spесiаl sоftwаrе. Yоur uniquе dесrуptiоn kеу is sесurеlу stоrеd оn оur sеrvеr.
* Tо dесrуpt уоur dаtа уоu nееd оur spесifiс аutоmаtiс dесrуptiоn tооl аnd уоur uniquе dесrуptiоn kеу.
* Аll уоur filеs wеrе rеnаmеd but аftеr dесrуptiоn prосеss filеnаmеs will bе rесоvеrеd tо оriginаl stаtе. Dаtа struсturе will nоt сhаngе.
* Plеаsе bе surе thаt аll thе аttеmpts tо rесоvеr уоur filеs bу уоursеlf оr using third pаrtу tооls саn rеsult in irrеvосаblе lоss оf уоur dаtа!
WHАT DО YОU NEED TО DО?
First оf аll уоu hаvе tо writе us bу е-mаil:
Оur first е-mаil: SantaGman@criptext.com
Оur sесоnd е-mаil: SantaGman22@protonmail.com
Оur third е-mаil: SantaGman22@tutanota.com
If уоu wаnt tо rесоvеr уоur dаtа plеаsе writе us tо аll оur е-mаil аdrеssеs!
It is rеаllу impоrtаnt bесаusе оf dеlivеrу prоblеms with sоmе mаil sеrviсеs!
Plеаsе bе surе wе аrе аlwауs in tоuсh аnd rеаdу tо hеlp уоu!
If уоu will nоt rесеivе оur аnswеr in 24 hоurs, plеаsе rеsеnd уоur mеssаgе!
Plеаsе аlwауs сhесk SPАM fоldеr!
* Writе оn English оr usе prоfеssiоnаl trаnslаtоr
In subjесt linе writе уоur pеrsоnаl ID: *ID*
Fоr уоur аssurаnсе уоu саn аttасh up tо 3 smаll еnсrуptеd filеs tо уоur mеssаgе. Wе will dесrуpt аnd sеnd уоu dесrуptеd filеs fоr frее.
* Plеаsе nоtе thаt filеs must nоt соntаin аnу vаluаblе infоrmаtiоn аnd thеir tоtаl sizе must bе lеss thаn 5Mb.
Plеаsе dоn't wоrrу!
Bе surе thаt уоur dаtа саn bе RESTОRED TОDАY!
Wе аrе in tоuсh 24/7 аnd rеаdу tо hеlp уоu!
If уоu nоt rесеivеd оur аnswеr plеаsе rеsеnd уоur mеssаgе tо аll е-mаil аdrеssеs!
- How to remove SNT2 ransomware from your computer
- Automatically remove SNT2 ransomware
- Manually remove SNT2 ransomware
- How to decrypt .SNT2 files
- Automatically decrypt .SNT2 files
- Manually decrypt .SNT2 files
- How to prevent ransomware attacks
- Remove SNT2 ransomware and decrypt .SNT2 files with our help
How to remove SNT2 ransomware from your computer?
Every day ransomware viruses change as well as their folders, executable files and the processes, which they use. For this reason it’s difficult to detect the virus yourself. That’s why we’ve prepared the detailed guide for you on how to remove SNT2 ransomware from your computer!
Automatically remove SNT2 ransomware
We strongly recommend you to use automated solution, as it can scan all the hard drive, ongoing processes and registry keys. It will mitigate the risks of the wrong installation and will definitely remove SNT2 ransomware from your computer with all of its leftovers and register files. Moreover, it will protect your computer from future attacks.
Our choice is Norton 360 . Norton 360 scans your computer and detects various threats like SNT2 virus, then removes it with all of the related malicious files, folders and malicious registry keys. Moreover, it has a great variety of other features, like protection from specific ransomware attacks, safe box for your passwords and many other things!
Manually remove SNT2 ransomware
This way is not recommended, as it requires strong skills. We don’t bear any responsibility for your actions. We also warn you that you can damage your operating system or data. However, it can be a suitable solution for you.
- Open the “Task Manager”
- Right click on the “Name” column, add the “Command line”
- Find a strange process, the folder of which probably is not suitable for it
- Go To the process folder and remove all files
- Go to the Registry and remove all keys related to the process
- Go to the AppData folder and remove all strange folders, that you can find
How to decrypt .SNT2 files?
Once you’ve removed the virus, you are probably thinking how to decrypt “.SNT2” files or at least restore them. Let’s take a look at possible ways of decrypting your data.
Restore .SNT2 files with Stellar Data Recovery
If you decided to recover your files, we strongly advise you to use only high-quality software, otherwise your data can be corrupted. Our choice is Stellar Data Recovery. This software has proven to be very appreciated by customers, who have faced ransomware problems!
- Download and install Stellar Data Recovery
- Select drives and folders with your files, then click Scan.
- Choose all the files in a folder, then press on Restore button.
- Manage export location.
The services we’ve mentioned in this part also guarantee users, that the encrypted data is unlikely to become damaged. But you should understand, that there is still a risk to corrupt your files.
Decrypt .SNT2 files with Emsisoft decryptor
Decrypt .SNT2 files with Kaspersky decryptors
Decrypt .SNT2 files with Dr. Web decryptors
Decrypt .SNT2 files manually
If above mentioned solutions didn’t help to decrypt .SNT2 files, still, there is no need to invest in the malicious scheme by paying a ransom. You are able to recover files manually.
You can try to use one of these methods in order to restore your encrypted data manually.
Restore .SNT2 files with Windows Previous Versions
- Open My Computer and search for the folders you want to restore;
- Right-click on the folder and choose Restore previous versions option;
- The option will show you the list of all the previous copies of the folder;
- Select restore date and the option you need: Open, Copy and Restore.
Restore .SNT2 files with System Restore
- Type restore in the Search tool;
- Click on the result;
- Choose restore point before the infection infiltration;
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How to prevent ransomware attacks?
If you have successfully removed SNT2 ransomware, you know probably think about the ways how to protect your data from future attacks. The best way is to create backups of your data. We recommend you to use only high-quality products. Our choice here is Stellar Data Recovery. This soft can easily create highly-qualified backups, has a user friendly interface and moreover, it can help you to restore your files! Then you should take under strict control all your internet connections. Some of the ransomware viruses connect to various internet services and can even infect computers that are connected to the same local network. That’s why it’s important to use a strong firewall, that can easily restrict any connection. The best choice is GlassWire. This program has a user friendly interface and it becomes very easy to prevent any ransomware or hacker attack.
If you want to learn out more details about the ways how to prevent ransomware attacks, read our detailed article!
Write us an email
If your case is an unusual one, feel free to write us an email. Fill the form below and wait for our response! We will answer you as soon as possible. The files we need to inspect your case are: executable files of the virus, if it’s possible; examples of the encrypted files; screenshots of your task manager; ransom note; background screen.
CONCLUSION: nowadays, these solutions are the all possible ways to remove SNT2 ransomware and decrypt “.SNT2” files. Nowadays the best way to remove it is the Norton 360 . Their specialists improve the scan system and update the databases every day. It helps not only to remove existing problems, but also protects computers from future attacks. If there is a new way to decrypt your files, we will update the article, so stay tuned.