Guardia Di Finanza Virus is a malicious program that is able to block your computer with the window that displays the fake message from Italian police that you have been involved in some illegal actions such as SPAM mailing, violations of Copyright Law or distribution of some pornographic materials. You should not excuse yourselves, because we know that you are not guilty. The message is just the tool to make you pay money as a fake fee for the enumerated violations. Note: you must not pay any money to the virus developers. The only right way out from this situation is to remove Guardia Di Finanza Virus, using any available methods.
Note 3: Use this instructions to record Kaspersky Rescue Disk:
How to create Kaspersky Rescue Disc
Note 4: Use this instructions to run Kaspersky Windows Unlocker:
How to run Kaspersky Windows Unlocker
The most interesting feature of this infection is that it can get the access to your web camera and to show the present-time activity in the room. So, if you will see your room, you know why it is happening.
It is possible to remove Guardia Di Finanza Virus, using several methods. Actually you should use any of them. If you think that you can perform all manual instructions, then you are welcome to follow the items of the manual instruction:
- Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking. Reboot your computer, then begin to press F8 button repeatedly, when the system will begin to load. The hardest moment here is to catch the right moment to press the button. You should begin to press the button before you will see Windows logo. If you did everything right, then you will see the screen with the menu instead. If not, then do not be upset, try one more time. Use the arrow keys on the keyboard in order to select Safe Mode with Networking, then press Enter.
- Then you can scan download any available antivirus program, install it, update and run a full scan. You can use Norton 360 Anti-Malware or HitmanPro in order to remove Guardia Di Finanza Virus from your computer.
You can also use another method, if something was wrong in the first one:
- So, this method will restore the system to the moment before the infection was installed. You should perform the first item from the previous instruction but just select Safe Mode with Command Prompt in the menu.
- You should type cd restore in the line of Command Prompt, and press Enter.
- Then you should type rstrui.exe and press Enter.
- Reboot your computer, to see the Normal Mode.
- Then scan your computer with any available antivirus program.
Material provided by: Alesya Orlova Google