Fast Media Converter is a usual program that can be installed in the system together with different of freeware. No doubt the exploiter of this software can penetrate your PC from different viral sites or from the website of Fast Media Converter creators, but it can happen seldom. This undesired program will create its folders and registry entries in the system. Fast Media Converter is famous as a malicious object, but if we will rationally calculate what is going on, then will realize that viral nature is only in its advertisements. The software that display ads are considered to be adware. Adware are the annoying package in your browser, so if you are eager to remove Fast Media Converter, so you can use the manual removal solution from this article or a powerful Fast Media Converter antivirus tool.
Effective automatic solution:
If this program exists in your browser, this software is able to show you a great number of pop-up windows with advertisements and be the reason of slow computer performance. In legal applications, the advertising function is an addition to the program to let users to use the program without payment. The developers regard as Fast Media Converter is a profitable way to resume the money spend on the program, and betweentimes, the browser add-on the user will make use of the program without payment or he will get a program for a reduced price. The income earned showing popping-up windows to the user can make the opportunity or motivate the vendor to go on to improve, support and update the application. The usage of ads in software business becomes more and more widely used.
Fast Media Converter and other adware can be a bundle of torrents that everyone is able to get at no cost. After that, when the program is installed, the user is offered an option to keep on using the toolbar as it is, suffering from ads, or they may pay for an advertisement free version of the program. Fast Media Converter is considered to be a malicious object because it generally involves code that spies on a user’s personal information and passes it hackers, letting the user know nothing about it. If you do not remember how Fast Media Converter exists in your system, then you should think what freeware you installed not so long ago. If you installed some free programs from unofficial vendors, so Fast Media Converter appeared with this software. You just did not notice the mark that is charged with Fast Media Converter installation. It should have been removed within Fast Media Converter installation. But ifd you did not uncheck it an do not want to have the program because of its obtrusiveness, so you are able to read the article till the end so as to know more about the effective solutions. You can also get Fast Media Converter downloading any sharing files or visiting some malicious sites. If you are eager to delete Fast Media Converter, then you are welcome to install the automatic ways described in this article.
Remove Fast Media Converter from your system
If you are unaware what removal method to use, then you can deliberate it. If you have computer repair skills, then you can use the manual way of removal, that are described below. You should know that any manual method is dangerous and should be performed completely correct not to disserve your computer. If you know about the threat, but you are sure that you are able to do everything rightly, you are welcome to delete all folders and registry keys of the infection. If you do not understand the distinction between registry values and program files, then you should execute any of the automatic removal methods from this page.
Automatic removal methods, just below, are tested and you can be confident that they are also the most effective and safe ways that will remove the virus that infected your laptop or computer. To use programs is the most simple way inexperienced user in computer computer maintenance and fear to use any manual removal methods. Fast Media Converter Removal Tool and SpyHunter are able to do everything for you, so just scan your computer with any of these antivirus utilities.
Remove Fast Media Converter with SpyHunter
If you want to choose any universal antivirus tool that will delete all the computer infections from your computer, then you are welcome to install and run SpyHunter, downloading it from this post. SpyHunter will uninstall Fast Media Converter, its pop-ups, search engine and other parts and also will scan your system for other viral programs. Also SpyHunter has several useful tools that will be helpful to optimize your PC. SpyHunter is a real-time scanner (that means it deletes the computer threats when they are just trying to install itself into your PC) as well as it can eliminate the computer threats that are hidden in the system. The program is a bit more expensive than Fast Media Converter Removal Tool, but you can pay attentions to the functionality of SpyHunter on the picture below.
Fast Media Converter Removal Tool:
Fast Media Converter Removal Tool by Security Stronghold is a special program that will perform all removal work for you. The antivirus tool was developed especially to get rid of Fast Media Converter from your PC together with virus writers that it installed. If you want to clean your system from all malicious browser toolbars and set any browser setting that you like or remove just one browser add-on, then you should use Fast Media Converter Removal Tool downloading it from this article. The program is easy-to-use, and is provided with free online support that will avail you in all complex cases. The removal tool is low-price, but you will be amazed with its productivity.
Manual solution from Fast Media Converter:
You should know that manual method is a very difficult and unsafe action that should be done by experienced users only.
- Eliminate the following folders:
- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\FastMediaConverter
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Fast Media Converter
- C:\Program Files\FastMediaConverter
- Eliminate the following files:
- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\FastMediaConverter\fastmc.smc
- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\FastMediaConverter\ffmpeg.dll
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Fast Media Converter.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\FastMediaConverter.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Fast Media Converter\Fast Media Converter.lnk
- C:\Program Files\FastMediaConverter\DevExpress.Data.v9.3.dll
- C:\Program Files\FastMediaConverter\DevExpress.Utils.v9.3.dll
- C:\Program Files\FastMediaConverter\DevExpress.XtraEditors.v9.3.dll
- C:\Program Files\FastMediaConverter\FastMedia Converter.exe
- C:\Program Files\FastMediaConverter\FastMediaConverterApp.exe
- C:\Program Files\FastMediaConverter\FastMediaConverterApp0.dat
- C:\Program Files\FastMediaConverter\FastMediaConverterBrowser.exe
- C:\Program Files\FastMediaConverter\FastMediaConverteruninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\FastMediaConverter\ffmpeg.exe
- C:\Program Files\FastMediaConverter\IceHttpClass.dll
- C:\Program Files\FastMediaConverter\IceqliteUtil.dll
- C:\Program Files\FastMediaConverter\libfaac.dll
- C:\Program Files\FastMediaConverter\MediaInfo.dll
- C:\Program Files\FastMediaConverter\SQLite.Interop.dll
- C:\Program Files\FastMediaConverter\System.Data.SQLite.dll
- C:\Program Files\FastMediaConverter\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\FastMediaConverter\unins000.exe
- Delete the following Registry Keys using Registry Editor:
How to remove Fast Media Converter from Internet Explorer:
- Open IE, then find Tools=> Safety=> Delete browsing history
- Then mark cookies and click Delete.
- Click Tools=> Manage add-ons=> Toolbars and Extensions
- Disable the undesired add-on.
How to uninstall Fast Media Converter from Mozilla Firefox:
- Open Firefox, after that click Tools=> Options=> Privacy=>Remove All Cookies
- Open Tools=> Add-ons
- Click Uninstall here
How to delete Fast Media Converter from Google Chrome:
- Open your browser, then select Tools=> Options=> Under the Bonnet=> Privacy=> Clear browsing data.
- Click Delete cookies and other site data.
- Put the following in the address bar of your browser: chrome://extensions/.
- Find and uninstall Fast Media Converter here.
It is better to scan your system for computer threats using any of the available and new-updated antivirus programs immediately after the manual removal, because Fast Media Converter usually comes together with trojans that installed it into the system, with rootkits or other adware. If you cannot decide what software to install, then I can advise you to use SpyHunter or Fast Media Converter Removal Tool, because these programs are powerful and they can help you to remove any computer threats from your computer.
About Author: Material provided by: Alesya Orlova