What is Dailyproductivitytools.com?
Dailyproductivitytools.com is yet another browser hijacker developed by the Mindspark Interactive company. DailyProductivityTools is presented as a useful browser extension that sets new homepage and search engine. In spite of this application is trying to create an impression of a legitimate extension, we should warn you that Dailyproductivitytools.com have no impact on search, it will only interrupt you with ads sponsored by third-parties. Such applications are created to imitate the working process and gather your information so that it can be easily sold to third-party companies. Use these easy instructions to remove Dailyproductivitytools.com from your Mac OS.
How to remove DailyProductivityTools from Mac?
This application is able to detect and remove Dailyproductivitytools.com from your computer and clean up your browser. Simple, easy-to-use and helpful.
Or you may use manual removal method:
Step 1: Remove Dailyproductivitytools.com from Applications
In order to get rid of Dailyproductivitytools.com, first thing you need to do is to uninstall malicious program from your computer. When removing Dailyproductivitytools.com, try to find suspicious recently installed programs and delete them too, as it’s pretty common that any malware comes with some other unwanted programs.
- Launch Finder
- Select Applications in the Finder sidebar.
- If you see Uninstall Dailyproductivitytools.com or Dailyproductivitytools.com Uninstaller, double-click it and follow instructions
- Drag unwanted application from the Applications folder to the Trash (located on the right side of the Dock)
Note: If you can’t find a required program, sort programs by date and search for suspicious recently installed programs. If you still can’t locate any suspicious program or not sure what some application is for, we advise you to use Removal tool in order to track down what malicious program is infecting your system.
Step 2: Remove Dailyproductivitytools.com from browsers
Once you’ve uninstalled the application, remove Dailyproductivitytools.com from your web browser. You need to search for recently-installed suspicious add-ons and extensions.
- Click Preferences from Safari menu
- Select Extensions.
- Find Dailyproductivitytools.com or other extensions that look suspicious.
- Click Uninstall button to remove it.
- Open Google Chrome
- Push Alt + F.
- Choose Tools.
- Select Extensions.
- Search for Dailyproductivitytools.com.
- Select the trash can icon to remove it.
- Open Firefox.
- Push Shift + Ctrl + A.
- Select Dailyproductivitytools.com.
- Choose Disable or Remove option.
Step 3: Eliminate Dailyproductivitytools.com by deleting cache
In most cases, deleting the cache can resolve the problem
- Open Finder and select your user/home folder.
- With that Finder window as the front window, either select Finder/View/Show View options
- When the View options opens, check ’Show Library Folder’. That should make your user library folder visible in your user/home folder.
- Select Library/Caches/com.apple.Safari/Cache.db and move it to the trash.
Step 4: Remove Dailyproductivitytools.com from Profiles
Sometimes malware might have its entries in Group Policy that helps browser hijacker overrides search engine every time you reset browser settings.
- Open System Preferences
- Go to Profiles at the bottom of window.
- Choose AdminPrefs profile, click “-“ icon and enter password.
There are all the manual instructions that will help you to find Dailyproductivitytools.com on your Mac computer and remove it. The most effective method to get rid of Dailyproductivitytools.com is to perform the manual removal instructions and then use Combo Cleaner automatic tool. The manual method will weaken the malicious program and the program will remove it. Thank you for your attention.