What is Go.pagazonia.com?
Go.pagazonia.com may become your new homepage without your knowledge, that is why PC security experts categorize this extension as a malware, because of its sneaky ways of distribution. Though this extension is trying to create an impression of a sound Internet search engine, you should know that it will get your browser configurations modified and spoil your browsing experience with constant redirection and sponsored by third-party advertisement. That’s why we recommend you to remove Go.pagazonia.com as soon as possible.
Another malicious feature of Go.pagazonia.com is personal information tracking. It can monitor your searching queries, browsing story, geolocation, all the keyboard and mouse inputs you make in your web browser. All the stolen information may be shared and misused by third-parties to generate revenue. These are the main causes to remove Go.pagazonia.com.
How to remove Go.pagazonia.com from your computer?
Download this anti-malware application for Mac in order to remove Go.pagazonia.com automatically. Simple, effective and user-friendly.
You can also use this software, it may help you to remove Go.pagazonia.com:
How to remove Go.pagazonia.com manually
Step 1: Remove Go.pagazonia.com from Control Panel
In order to get rid of Go.pagazonia.com, first thing you need to do is to uninstall malicious program from your computer. When removing Go.pagazonia.com, try to find suspicious recently installed programs and delete them too, as it’s pretty common that any malware comes with some other unwanted programs.
- Open Finder.
- Select Applications in the Finder menu.
- Search for Go.pagazonia.com or Go.pagazonia.com Uninstaller, then choose it and follow instructions.
- Drag malicious application from the Applications folder to the Trash.
Step 2: Remove Go.pagazonia.com from browsers
Once you’ve uninstalled the application, remove Go.pagazonia.com from your web browser. You need to search for recently-installed suspicious add-ons and extensions.
- Open Safari
- Choose Safari menu.
- Select Extensions.
- Search for suspicious and unknown extensions that may be related to Go.pagazonia.com.
- Choose Uninstall button to remove it.
- Open Google Chrome
- Push Alt + F.
- Choose Tools.
- Select Extensions.
- Search for Go.pagazonia.com.
- Select the trash can icon to remove it.
- Open Firefox.
- Push Shift + Ctrl + A.
- Select Go.pagazonia.com.
- Choose Disable or Remove option.
Step 3: Resetting your browser search and homepage settings
To be sure that there is nothing left behind, we recommend you to reset your browser. It will restore your browser settings to default.
Reset browser setting in Safari:
- Open Safari.
- Select Safari menu.
- Choose Reset Safari….
- Click Reset button.
Reset browser settings in Google Chrome:
- Click the Chrome menu (3 bar button) in the top right corner.
- Choose Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- Go to Reset browser settings section.
- Click Reset browser settings.
- In the dialog that appears, click Reset.
Reset browser settings in Mozilla Firefox:
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Go to Help.
- Go to Troubleshooting information.
- Click Reset Firefox… button.
There are all the manual instructions that will help you to find Go.pagazonia.com and remove it on your computer. The most effective method to get rid of Go.pagazonia.com is to perform the manual removal instructions and then use any automatic tool. The manual method will weaken the malicious program and the program will remove it.