What is JungleSec ransomware?
JungleSec ransomware is the virus, that is infectious and dangerous for any system. JungleSec ransomware can block all the personal files on your computer and makes it unreadable. First JungleSec infiltrates your system, then starts encrypting procedure with AES encryption algorithm. This ransomware adds .jungle@anonymousspechcom file extension to the name of all the encrypted data. In this article you can learn how to remove JungleSec ransomware and decrypt .jungle@anonymousspechcom files.
Once data on your computer is encrypted, JungleSec will drop ENCRYPTED.md file. You can find demands and instruction on how to pay the ransom for decryption key in this file. This is what JungleSec ransom note contains:
What happen to my data ?
Your data are encrypted. If you try to bruteforce, change the path, the name or do anything that can alterate a single byte of a file(s) will result
to a fail of the recovery process, meaning your file(s) will be loss for good.
How can I retrieve them ?
– To known the process, you must first send 0.3 bitcoin to the following address : 1Jj129L3SYjMs9X2F9xMSYZicCPbKrAZmC
– Once the payment made, send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org, do not forget to mention the IP of server/computer
Will you send the process recovery once payment is made ?
– We have no interest to not send you the recovery process if payment was made.
– Once the payment is made, you should receive the recovery process to decrypt your data in less 24 hours
JungleSec is a typical ransomware, its main purpose is to force you to pay them. After finishing encrypting process, the ransomware will state that there are no ways to recover your files but to pay ransom. Cyber criminals demand ransom about 2000$ in BitCoins. Once you’ve done payment, they are supposed to send you decryption key. But you should know that cyber criminals are not going to give you a decryption key. Mostly they are just ignoring their victims. That’s why there is no need to contact them, it wouldn’t help. Still, JungleSec ransomware does very complicated encryption, but it does not damage, move or delete your files, which means you have chance to restore your personal data.
How to remove JungleSec ransomware from your computer and restore files?
You may try to use anti-malware tool to remove JungleSec ransomware from your computer. Newly advanced ransomware detection technology is able to run an instant ransomware scan, which is perfect to protect your computer in case of a new ransomware attack.
How to decrypt .jungle@anonymousspechcom files encrypted by JungleSec?
Once you’ve removed virus, you are probably thinking of recovering files from encryption. Let’s take a look at possible ways of decrypting your data.
Decrypt .jungle@anonymousspechcom files with automated decryption tools
Unfortunately, due to novelty of JungleSec ransomware, there are no available automatic decryptors for this virus yet. Still, there is no need to invest in malicious scheme by paying ransom. You are able to recover files manually.
Decrypt .jungle@anonymousspechcom files manually
You can try to use one of these methods in order to restore your encrypted data manually.
Recover data with Data Recovery
- Download and install Data Recovery
- Select drives and folders with your files, then click Scan.
- Choose all the files in a folder, then press on Restore button.
- Manage export location.
Restore data with Windows Previous Versions
This feature is working on Windows Vista (not Home version), Windows 7 and later versions. Windows saves copies of files and folders which you can use to restore data on your computer. In order to restore data from Windows Backup, take following steps:
- Open My Computer and search for the folders you want to restore;
- Right-click on the folder and choose Restore previous versions option;
- The option will show you the list of all the previous copies of the folder;
- Select restore date and the option you need: Open, Copy and Restore.
Restore the system with System Restore
You can always try to use System Restore in order to roll back your system to its condition before infection infiltration. All the Windows versions include this option.
- Type restore in the Search tool;
- Click on the result;
- Choose restore point before the infection infiltration;
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How to protect PC from JungleSec?
It’s pretty difficult task to get rid of any ransomware, including JungleSec. But you can easily prevent any infection of your PC. HitmanPro.Alert’s CryptoGuard can help you with this problem. It’s one of the best anti-ransomware applications. No matter how sneaky it is, HitmanPro.Alert’s CryptoGuard will stop JungleSec infiltration to your system. After detection, this program removes all the related to the ransomware data and prevents your file from being encrypted.