What is Your Weather Watcher?
Your weather watcher is a spam campaign, that can generate tons of advertisements on your mobile or desktop device. It spread by push notifications, or by malicious apps. Yourweatherwatcher.com (your weather watcher.com) is a source, that can be affiliated with cybercriminals, so we recommend do not accept any access requests from this site. How to get rid of yourweatherwatcher.com? Firstly, try to uninstall any apps, related to Your Weather Watcher, and check all accepted push notifications from Yourweatherwatcher.com. But if you can’t find anything suspicious, try to uninstall your weather watcher from Android phone by using the instructions below.
How to remove Your Weather Watcher pop-ups?
The uninstallation of hijackers is not as simple as it might seem. Sometimes it requires really strong skills and time to remove it. If you use manual solutions, you should be aware of the fact, that there is a risk of damaging your data or even operating system. For this reason we’ve prepared two possible ways on how to remove this hijacker.
How to remove Your Weather Watcher automatically?
This way is the easiest and fastest one. Automatical instruments help to remove such threat fast and easy and moreover, they also mitigate risk of data or system corruption.
Automatic solutions for Android users
Sometimes it’s difficult to find and identify the root of Your Weather Watcher redirections and pop-ups in order to remove these threats. That’s why our choice is Norton 360 . Norton 360 scans your device and detects various threats like Your Weather Watcher, and then removes them with all of the related malicious files and folders.
How to remove Your Weather Watcher manually?
Disclaimer: You do it on your own risk. We don’t bear any responsibility for your actions. These instructions are rather large and it requires 100% precise execution.
- On an Android phone or tablet, press and hold your device’s power button.
- On your screen, touch and hold Power off Power. Your device starts in safe mode. You’ll see “Safe mode” at the bottom of your screen. (if not than continue)
- Open the Google Play Store app and tap Menu Menu and then My apps & games.
- Look for suspicious programs (This threat may have a different name) and as you find them – delete them all
- After you remove the app that caused the problem, you can add back the other apps that you removed.
- Now you have to clean your browser
Check the list of push notifications in settings
It’s very important to clean your browser after removing the “head” of the problems. Follow the instruction and you will win this fight.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
- Go to a webpage from which you receive notifications.
- Find the right of the address bar and tap More and then Info.
- Close File Explorer and press the Windows+X buttons
- Tap Site settings..
- Under Permissions, tap Notifications.
- Turn the setting off.
Written by Tim Kas