What is kuikdelivery.com?
Are you experiencing kuikdelivery.com window pop-ups as a login screen and you don’t know how did it happened? Then you are probably infected with malware. Malware like this one is usually installed without your participation with some free software – that’s called bundling, it’s quite widely spread method of malware distribution. We’ll explain to you what it is and how can you remove kuikdelivery.com from your computer.
kuikdelivery.com is a malicious application that will get your computer configurations messed up and spoil your work on the PC with constant pop-ups. Warning! Don’t type any of your personal information like passwords into kuikdelivery.com window. It may lead you to straight personal data theft! The virus sends data and packets to the domain kuikdelivery.com. It will block your Windows log-in screen so that you wouldn’t be able to log into the account until the virus is killed. You should know that this virus might simply install some other viruses into your system, that’s why we advise you to use our removal tool in order to scan the PC and get rid of kuikdelivery.com and other viruses.
How kuikdelivery.com infects your PC?
There are three most common ways of getting kuikdelivery.com on your computer:
- Bundling method: this method is the most common in malware distribution. Cyber criminals put in the malware to some free software applications. The user downloads this program and install it, but the malicious program also getting into your computer.
- Don’t be careless, malware applications can be attached to spam emails.
- Try to avoid visiting suspicious websites, they can infect your PC with kuikdelivery.com.
How to remove kuikdelivery.com from your computer?
In order to remove kuikdelivery.com you need a proper and reliable anti-malware program. This anti-malware removal tool is able to detect and remove kuikdelivery.com from your computer and clean up your browser. Newly advanced malware detection technology is able to run an instant malware scan, which is good to protect your computer in case of a new malware attack.
How to remove kuikdelivery.com manually
Step 1: Remove kuikdelivery.com from Control Panel
In order to get rid of kuikdelivery.com, first thing you need to do is to uninstall malicious program from your computer. When removing kuikdelivery.com, try to find suspicious recently installed programs and delete them too, as it’s pretty common that any malware comes with some other unwanted programs.
- Select Start.
- Control Panel.
- Then choose Add or Remove Programs.
- Search for kuikdelivery.com.
- Click Uninstall.
Windows 7/Windows Vista:
- Select Start.
- Then Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a Program.
- Find kuikdelivery.com and choose Uninstall.
Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu.
- Select Search.
- After that choose Apps.
- Next Control Panel.
- Then as in Windows 7, click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find kuikdelivery.com, select it and choose Uninstall.
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, then select Settings at the top.
- Choose App & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, find kuikdelivery.com and select it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
Step 2: Remove kuikdelivery.com from Windows Group Policies
In order to remove kuikdelivery.com from your browser, you have to remove Windows Group Policies created by this malware first. Follow this instruction:
- Open Command Prompt – to do that, hit Start button and type cmd, then right-click on it and select Run as Administrator;
- Type following command in Command Prompt:
rd /S /Q “%WinDir%\System32\GroupPolicyUsers”
- Click Enter button;
- Then type this:
rd /S /Q “%WinDir%\System32\GroupPolicy”
- Push Enter button again;
- Now the last thing to type here is this one short command:
- Click on Enter.
Step 3: Remove kuikdelivery.com from browsers
Once you’ve uninstalled the application, remove kuikdelivery.com from your web browser. You need to search for recently-installed suspicious add-ons and extensions.
- Open Google Chrome
- Push Alt + F.
- Choose Tools.
- Select Extensions.
- Search for kuikdelivery.com.
- Select the trash can icon to remove it.
- Open Firefox.
- Push Shift + Ctrl + A.
- Select kuikdelivery.com.
- Choose Disable or Remove option.
- Open IE.
- Push Alt + T.
- Choose Manage Add-ons option.
- Click Toolbars and Extensions.
- Next select Disable kuikdelivery.com.
- Choose More information link in the left-bottom corner.
- Click Remove button.
- If this button is grayed out – perform alternative steps.
Step 4: Removing malicious link from your browser shortcuts
Sometimes even removing of malicious program from your computer and web browser can’t help. If you are still facing unknown webpage when you open your web browser, then you might have your browser shortcut changed. It’s pretty common trick that perform most of browser hijackers. They change your browser shortcut so that every time you open it you’ll see not your homepage, but some advertisement webpage. But this issue is quite simple to fix. The instruction stated below matches most of the browsers.
- Right-click on your browser shortcut, choose Properties.
- If you see a link to some website after .exe in the Target field, read on.
- Usually you are not able to delete a link from Target field, that’s why you need to click on the Open File Location button in this window.
- Once you’ve opened file location, select chrome.exe/firefox.exe/iexplore.exe.
- Right-click on this file and choose Sent to option, then Desktop (create shortcut).
- New shortcut will have no additional redirection links.
- Delete old infected shortcut. If you got one in your taskbar, delete it from there too.
- Now you have new and clear shortcut without redirection to unknown websites.
Step 5: Resetting your browser search and homepage settings
To be sure that there is nothing left behind, we recommend you to reset your browser. It will restore your browser settings to default.
Reset browser settings in Google Chrome:
- Click the Chrome menu (3 bar button) in the top right corner.
- Choose Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- Go to Reset browser settings section.
- Click Reset browser settings.
- In the dialog that appears, click Reset.
Reset browser settings in Mozilla Firefox:
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Go to Help.
- Go to Troubleshooting information.
- Click Reset Firefox… button.
Reset browser settings in Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on the cogwheel in the right upper corner.
- Click Internet options.
- Got to Advanced tab.
- Click Reset button.
- Put a tick near Delete personal settings checkbox.
- Click Reset button.
There are all the manual instructions that will help you to find kuikdelivery.com and remove it on your computer. The most effective method to get rid of kuikdelivery.com is to perform the manual removal instructions and then use any automatic tool. The manual method will weaken the malicious program and the program will remove it.