What is All-czech.com/search?
All-czech.com/search is a browser hijacker that is commonly shared through free software that average user may download on not-trusted websites. This application claims to improve your searching experience, but actually it will change your search engine and homepage to http://All-czech.com/search as well as spoil your search results with redirection to harmful websites where you can get some more malware. All-czech.com/search is also able to modify shortcuts on your desktop, so that every time you try to open browser and click on its shortcut, you’ll open All-czech.com/search. All-czech.com/search homepage is looking clean, but don’t trust this malicious application as it surely will harm your computer. There are some more reasons to remove All-czech.com/search.
Another bad feature of All-czech.com/search is that it steals your personal information. It can monitor all the keyboard and mouse inputs you make in your web browser. The biggest threat of such thing is that it can steal your passwords, usernames, bank account number, PIN, social security number, and other confidential and financial information. All the stolen information may be shared and misused by third-parties.
All-czech.com/search will corrupt your online searches, show altered search results that mislead people to suspicious websites. Huge amount of ads, constant redirects to potentially harmful webpages – all these problems are caused by All-czech.com/search, that’s why you need to remove All-czech.com/search to avoid any further harm to your system.
How All-czech.com/search infects your PC?
The most usual way of getting All-czech.com/search on your computer is so called bundling method. Bundling method – this method is the most common in malware distribution. Developers of such browser hijackers enclose it with some free software applications. The user downloads the program and install it, but the malicious program is also getting into your system.
All-czech.com/search browser hijacker is also distributed through downloaders that are usually located on file sharing, torrent websites. You can also get this hijacker on software crack websites. When installing something you’ve just downloaded from the internet, be very careful, check license agreement properly. Always choose Custom or Advances installation type, as it can prevent you from having browser hijacker on your computer. Make it a rule to read the terms and conditions during the installation of any program you’ve downloaded from the internet.
There are three most common ways of getting All-czech.com/search on your computer:
- Bundling method: this method is the most common in malware distribution. Cyber criminals put in the malware to some free software applications. The user downloads this program and install it, but the malicious program also getting into your computer.
- Don’t be careless, malware applications can be attached to spam emails.
- Try to avoid visiting suspicious websites, they can infect your PC with All-czech.com/search.
How to remove All-czech.com/search from your computer?
The best and easiest way to remove All-czech.com/search from your computer is to use special anti-malware program that has this threat in its database. The program is fully automated, all you need to do is to download and install it. Once you’ve installed anti-malware application, it will scan your system and remove all the threats.
- SpyHunter 4 – it scans your computer and detects All-czech.com/search, then removes it with all of the related malicious files, folders and registry keys. One of the best features of this program – large threat’s database. After deep scanning of your system, it will easily find and delete All-czech.com/search. Use this removal tool to get rid of All-czech.com/search for FREE.
- Malwarebytes Antimalware – this program will help you to get rid of All-czech.com/search. It can find malicious program that is corrupting your system and clean up junk files after removal.
How to remove All-czech.com/search manually
Step 1: Remove All-czech.com/search from Control Panel
In order to get rid of All-czech.com/search, first thing you need to do is to uninstall malicious program from your computer. When removing All-czech.com/search, try to find suspicious recently installed programs and delete them too, as it’s pretty common that any malware comes with some other unwanted programs.
- Select Start.
- Control Panel.
- Then choose Add or Remove Programs.
- Search for All-czech.com/search.
- Click Uninstall.
Windows 7/Windows Vista:
- Select Start.
- Then Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a Program.
- Find All-czech.com/search and choose Uninstall.
Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu.
- Select Search.
- After that choose Apps.
- Next Control Panel.
- Then as in Windows 7, click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find All-czech.com/search, select it and choose Uninstall.
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, then select Settings at the top.
- Choose App & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, find All-czech.com/search and select it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for suspicious recently installed programs.
Step 2: Remove All-czech.com/search from browsers
Once you’ve uninstalled the application, remove All-czech.com/search from your web browser. You need to search for recently-installed suspicious add-ons and extensions.
- Open Google Chrome
- Push Alt + F.
- Choose Tools.
- Select Extensions.
- Search for All-czech.com/search.
- Select the trash can icon to remove it.
- Open Firefox.
- Push Shift + Ctrl + A.
- Select All-czech.com/search.
- Choose Disable or Remove option.
- Open IE.
- Push Alt + T.
- Choose Manage Add-ons option.
- Click Toolbars and Extensions.
- Next select Disable All-czech.com/search.
- Choose More information link in the left-bottom corner.
- Click Remove button.
- If this button is grayed out – perform alternative steps.
Step 3: Removing malicious link from your browser shortcuts
Sometimes even removing of malicious program from your computer and web browser can’t help. If you are still facing unknown webpage when you open your web browser, then you might have your browser shortcut changed. It’s pretty common trick that perform most of browser hijackers. They change your browser shortcut so that every time you open it you’ll see not your homepage, but some advertisement webpage. But this issue is quite simple to fix. The instruction stated below matches most of the browsers.
- Right-click on your browser shortcut, choose Properties.
- If you see a link to some website after .exe in the Target field, read on.
- Usually you are not able to delete a link from Target field, that’s why you need to click on the Open File Location button in this window.
- Once you’ve opened file location, select chrome.exe/firefox.exe/iexplore.exe.
- Right-click on this file and choose Sent to option, then Desktop (create shortcut).
- New shortcut will have no additional redirection links.
- Delete old infected shortcut. If you got one in your taskbar, delete it from there too.
- Now you have new and clear shortcut without redirection to unknown websites.
Step 4: Resetting your browser search and homepage settings
To be sure that there is nothing left behind, we recommend you to reset your browser. It will restore your browser settings to default.
Reset browser settings in Google Chrome:
- Click the Chrome menu (3 bar button) in the top right corner.
- Choose Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- Go to Reset browser settings section.
- Click Reset browser settings.
- In the dialog that appears, click Reset.
Reset browser settings in Mozilla Firefox:
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Go to Help.
- Go to Troubleshooting information.
- Click Reset Firefox… button.
Reset browser settings in Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on the cogwheel in the right upper corner.
- Click Internet options.
- Got to Advanced tab.
- Click Reset button.
- Put a tick near Delete personal settings checkbox.
- Click Reset button.
Step 5: Remove following files and folders of All-czech.com/search:
Remove following registry entries:
Remove following files:
Remove following folders