Pine Tree is an add-on that can be good for internet surfing for those users who need to find some beneficial shopping online. But such browser add-ons irritate computer owners with different popping-up windows like all bundled browser add-ons. If you did not install the add-on or you regret that the software is installed, so you are welcome to examine this article completely and choose the way of removal that will be helpful to remove Pine Tree. If you need the prompt powerful solution for its removal this adware, so you are welcome to use the handy software from this article.
Main advantages of Spyhunter 4:
- Eliminates all component parts created by Pine Tree.
- Can solve browser problems and protect browser settings.
- Has System and Network Guards, so you can forget about computer threats.
What is Pine Tree?
Pine Tree is not malicious software since it cannot affect other computers, but it can be downloaded with diverse free programs. This fact sensitises that Pine Tree is a computer threat.
But, in reality, it is nothing but an unnerving browser extension that worries you with the help of advertising report in the form of popping-up windows. Almost everyone has undesirable browser add-ons like Pine Tree and wants to remove it.
1. Install Pine Tree Removal Tool:
Step 1. Click Start button
Step 2. Select Control Panel
Step 3. Highlight the annoying software and select Uninstall
- No information
- %PROGRAMFILES%\Pine Tree
- %PROGRAMFILES(X86)%\Pine Tree
- %TEMP%\Pine Tree
- SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\Pine Tree_RASAPI32
- SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\Pine Tree_RASMANCS
- SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\updatePine Tree_RASAPI32
- SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\updatePine Tree_RASMANCS
- SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\utilPine Tree_RASAPI32
- SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\utilPine Tree_RASMANCS
- SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Tracing\Pine Tree_RASAPI32
- SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Tracing\Pine Tree_RASMANCS
- SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Tracing\updatePine Tree_RASAPI32
- SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Tracing\updatePine Tree_RASMANCS
- SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Tracing\utilPine Tree_RASAPI32
- SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Tracing\utilPine Tree_RASMANCS
- SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Pine Tree
- SYSTEM\ControlSet001\services\Update Pine Tree
- SYSTEM\ControlSet001\services\Util Pine Tree
- SYSTEM\ControlSet001\services\eventlog\Application\Update Pine Tree
- SYSTEM\ControlSet001\services\eventlog\Application\Util Pine Tree
- SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\Update Pine Tree
- SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\Util Pine Tree
- SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\eventlog\Application\Update Pine Tree
- SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\eventlog\Application\Util Pine Tree
- Software\Pine Tree
Uninstall Pine Tree from Firefox:
- Help=>Troubleshooting Information
- Reset Firefox
Delete Pine Tree from IE:
- Run inetcpl.cpl
- Delete Personal Settings=>Reset=>Close
Remove Pine Tree from Google Chrome:
- C:\Users\”your username”\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\User Data
- Rename Default folder to Default2
- Open Google Chrome
- Do not open Opera
- Remove Profile and Cache folders in:
- C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\Roaming\Opera Software\Opera Stable
- C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\Local\Opera Software\Opera Stable
- Open Opera
- Open your browser
- Settings->Reset Safari
Every user should understand that all the programs for browsers including Pine Tree, no matter if they are functional, are the vulnerabilities for a browser where they are installed. The vendors that created browsers produce update patches regularly, due to which the safety of the browser is absolute. The existence of any browser add-on can put the browser security at stake. And, as a consequence, some internet criminals can infect your PC or steal your private information. If you cannot fancy your computer without add-ons, then I advise to download browser programs from well-known vendors only, perhaps it will promote you to protect your computer. But you should understand that it is better not to install any extensions at all.
But if you still need to have one or another add-on in that case you should be prepared that the add-on will have permission to collect your private information that you type on diverse websites and can give it to the third parties. You should know that to download a browser add-on is the same thing that toinstall software. Will you download software if you do not know its vendor? I advise you not to. So, you also should think about the browser add-on that you are eager to install.
Pine Tree is a promotional add-on that installs some other dangerous objects. Is there any guarantee that the deals are 100% real? Of course, no. So, you should not believe the pop-ups and its coupons. Also you should not visit the websites of the displayed ads as they can be viral and so, as consequence, you will get a dangerous computer threat in your system.
(Potentially unwanted program)
|Removal From Browsers||36%|
|Removal with Free Antivirus||45,6%|
|Removal with Spyhunter||98%|
|Infected computers (USA)||0,00001%|
|Infected computers (Europe)||0,005%|
|Browser Infection Probability||54,3%|
Pine Tree like all other adware programs has a few principal symptoms that will help you to detect if your computer is infected with it or not. Here is the list of them:
- Many ads shown by Pine Tree
- Very sluggish system
- Antimalware finds some computer infections
- Changes in your browser (toolbars, homepage, search engine)
- Search results are redirected
- Presence of Pine Tree files, DIRS and registry keys
Manual and Automatic Removal Methods?
You should know that manual removal instructions that remove Pine Tree from browsers are 100% secure and you can perform them not being afraid that you damage your system. Also the ways of removal are very effective, so you will reach the aim and the browser add-on will be eliminated together will all its manifestations. It is an easy way of removal as well; it yields solely to the automatic method of removal. But at times, using this method users are surprised that the program returns to the browser and they need to perform any other techniques to delete it.
But there is another manual way of removal using which you should remove folders and registry entries. The technique is not harmful if you are able to perform it carefully or let the expert perform it. In order to make this method safer you should create the backup of the registry. You should remember that only the itemized parts of the program should be removed and no other ones differently your computer will not work. If you do not understand what registry value is and where it should be found, then you are welcome to perform automatic method not to harm the computer.
Still the most reliable and the safest instructions are automatic. Installing any antimalware software that has Pine Tree in its base of viruses, you will remove the undesired program faster and the add-on will not annoy you again as the antivirus software will defend your PC hereafter.
Concerning the sums of money that users may spend on the removal of the virus I should say that some methods are absolutely free of charge, for example manual removal from browsers, manual professional removal (in the case if you will do it by yourselves), free antivirus software and the removal from Control Panel. But not all of them are equally effective. The information about the effectiveness of these removal ways I illustrate in the table that is called ‘Removal methods statistics’ below. Speaking about the paid methods of virus removal, I should mention the Computer Repair Shop Service and paid Antivirus program.
These methods are the most forceful. In spite of the great difference in the price (Repair Shop service depends on the complication of the problem and may cost up to $300, but paid antivirus costs up to $60) these removal ways are almost equal in the effectiveness and in the results. I should also say that paid antiviruses always has support service (often free) that will solve your problem like in an expensive computer repair shop.
Removal methods statistics
|Removal method||Price||Effectiveness||Safety||Needed Time|
|Computer Repair Shop||$175-$210||+++||+++||up to 4 days|
|Paid Antivirus||$40-80||+++||+++||up to 1 hour|
|$0||+/-||+/-||up to 3 hours|
|From Control Panel||$0||+/-||++||up to 1 hour|
|Manual Removal (Professional)||$0||+||–||up to 4
|Removal from browsers||$0||+/-||+/-||up to 1 hour|
There are many helpful utilities and other antivirus software that can be downloaded to delete Pine Tree and you can download any of them, but I suggest you Spyhunter. The program is the best Pine Tree Removal Tool in my opinion. Deleting the adware you also will have the opportunity to guard your system.
Enigma Software invent Spyhunter to be a efective antispyware and antimalware tool that will be able to defend the PC against all possible malicious objects, including rootkits, trojans and keyloggers. Because of the regularly renewed base of signatures Spyhunter removes all the zero-day computer threats that are written by virus writers every day.
Then recent version of Spyhunter not only changed its interface to more handy and fine, still the utility does not conflict with other antivirus tools that you can have. Also the program works faster and protects better.
Spyhunter gives real-time protection, has Integrated SpyHunter Compact OS that let to uninstall the most stubborn viruses and the dependable live technical support. Spyhunter is compatible with Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Seven/8, it needs 256 MB of RAM, 75 MB of available hard disk space.
How to use Spyhunter
You are welcome to click the link on the page in order to download Spyhunter. Double-click that installer and follow the demanded items. Choose the language that is comfortable for you. Fortunately Spyhunter has a great deal of them, being helpful and easy-to-use. But not only this makes Spyhunter very popular world over, but also its poverful capability to defense users’ computer.
When the installation is complete the antivirus tool needs to be updated, commonly this process can begin by itself, if not, so you are welcome to do it. When the update is installed, you need to begin a Scan. You should remove the tick in the Quick Scan check box, if you need to scan your computer utterly. But ordinarily Quick scan is enough to detect all possible threats and this function use sparingly your time and effort.
Look through the result when the scan will be ready. If there are needed software in the list, so you can remove the tick near it, otherwise Spyhunter will remove the program. It deals with the rare and special software that users download for their work. But as a rule, you need not delete any ticks. Thereafter you need to left-click Fix Threats button. If you have already had the license, then the computer threats will be deleted. In case you did not, then you will have the opportunity to pay for the license key.
This guide characterizes a few methods to remove Pine Tree, I hope, they helped you and the unwanted browser extension is removed. But your computer is at stake every day and so it should be protected. I advise you to install an antivirus program that will save your system every day and will help you to the system at least one time a week The downloaded antivirus tool should have a broad base of viruses and daily releases of updates. The most modern antivirus tools has real-time protection. It is the protection that can find malware on your computer when it is just trying to infect your PC.
If you do not know what antivirus software to choose, then I offer you to download Spyhunter. The utility will 100% delete all the malicious objects and will provide you with a real-time hurdle to protect the computer from the new malicious objects. It is very easy to perform the scan with Spyhunter and it is so useful that is able to reveal and eliminate keyloggers, rootkits, Trojans and other computer infections that are hidden deep in the system. If you download any helpful software for you work, but Spyhunter detects it as a virus and you are perfectly confident that this software is not a virus, so you can add it to Exclusions and Spyhunter will not define it as a malware. If you want to scan only a single file, then it is time to select Custom Malware Fixes function. You can also use Process Guard or Registry Guard of the antimalware software for your convenience.
I also want to provide you with some helpful things that will protect your laptop from Pine Tree and other malicious objects in the future:
- Do not download any free software from unknown developers. If you do not like to pay for programs, then you should be very watchful during the installation of the program. You should not overlook the checkbox (usually small letters) that is responsible for the installation of any other applications. You should uncheck this checkbox.
- Do not visit any malicious websites (porn, for adults, websites of unknown free software), they usually contain some worms or other variants of malicious programs.
- Do not use torrents or other sharing web services, because you can download virus instead of the needed file.
- Do not open email attachment from unknown users. It can be a virus.
- Install any antivirus software and scan your system at least once a week.
How to remove Pine Tree fater (Video)
About Author: Material provided by: Alesya Orlova