Windows Prime Shield is a rogue antivirus tool that was developed to your money, tricking you. As you can notice, the fake antivirus tool is the same as many other unreal antivirus software. Windows Prime Shield was developed lately, but it has infected into many users’ PCs and their users suffered from its dangerous features. The rogue program, having infected the PC. Users should not examine the deceitful massages and delve into them. If you notice that Windows Prime Shield or any other fake software emerged on your PC, then you can use the removal instructions or Windows Prime Shield removal software from this page to remove Windows Prime Shield.
Easy automatic solution:
If you have no idea why Windows Prime Shield exists in the system, so you should remember what freeware you installed lately. Probably you have downloaded Windows Prime Shield together with a freeware. It is also possible that you have visited any viral website that infected your computer with this rogue antispyware program. You need to understand all the real information about Windows Prime Shield. You should not purchase its license. And the false program will not uninstall any viruses, no matter will you buy the license key or not. You should disregard all the reports that this program tries to let you know. It will show you different reports and scan results that inform you that your system is full of multiple viruses. Nevertheless, in practical situations you may have no such threats. The real virus that you have is Windows Prime Shield fake program. If you need to remove Windows Prime Shield from your PC, then you are welcome to perform the instructions.
Uninstall Windows Prime Shield from your PC
This article will teach you how to eliminate Windows Prime Shield manually, so if you know how to delete folders properly and it will not be difficult for you, then it is recommended to perform manual method that are enumerated below. If you know that it is very difficult to change the Registry Editor and eliminate Program folders or you do not understand how to do it or what the Program files are, so you should use any of the special utilities, described below. It will keep your computer safe and sound and will delete Windows Prime Shield, doing all the instructions instead of you. Only you can decide what Windows Prime Shield removal instructions or software to use, but I hope the info in this article will be useful for you and the unreal alerts of the fake antivirus that is installed in the system will not bother you anymore.
Windows Prime Shield Removal Tool
Downloading the latest version of Windows Prime Shield removal Tool with new useful and intuitive interface you can get effective support in removal of viruses. The Windows Prime Shield Removal Tool will 100% delete Windows Prime Shield from your system, because it specializes in it. This program is also a removal tool for other fake antiviruses, so your system will be protected not only from Windows Prime Shield. It is possible to look through the found malicious items, so you can see all of them and be sure that the program will not remove anything that should not be removed. Edit the list if you want to leave some of the items.
If you want to get real-time antivirus protection and remove Windows Prime Shield from your system, then you should use Spyhunter. You can be sure that SpyHunter has Windows Prime Shield virus in its signatures and will also remove this program. SpyHunter is a very effective automatic method that will eliminate Windows Prime Shield from your system, removing all the registry entries and files of this virus. Spyhunter will protect your sensitive data, for instance online bank information, from cybercriminals due to special instruments that prevent online phishing fraud. You can download Spyhunter from this website. The latest version of Spyhunter lets users to select Full and Custom Malware Detection Scan. Spyhunter is a program that provides real-time protection, so the software can eliminate even zero-day computer infections that can be rarely found by other modern antivirus scanners.
Windows Prime Shield virus removal from Control Panel:
This instruction can be the first one that you will use because it is easy-to-use manual removal method and you need not any extra knowledge for it. This method lets users to delete any installed program from their computer.
- Click Start button=>Control Panel=>Uninstall a Program under Program subtitle.
- Select a program that you want to remove, and then click Uninstall.
- Use this fake license key to deactivate Windows Prime Shield:
- You should delete the registry keys of this rogue antivirus:
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\k9filter.exe
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MpCmdRun.exe
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MpUXSrv.exe
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MSASCui.exe
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msconfig.exe
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe
- HKU\S-1-5-21-1801674531-413027322-2147225017-500\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\GuardSoftware: “C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\svc-bejj.exe”
- HKU\S-1-5-21-1801674531-413027322-2147225017-500\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell: “C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\svc-gsqm.exe”
- Delete these listed files:
- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\svc-bejj.exe
- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\svc-gsqm.exe
- Then you should scan the PC with the help of any real antivirus.
Delete Windows Prime Shield elements from your computer:
If the previous manual method was not helpful for you for that you did not find the malware that you wish to remove in the list of the installed programs or the deleted program shows up again, installing itself once more, then you can follow the instructions. In order to follow this method, you should have some special skills, because you will have to navigate the needed registry entries and remove them.
Complete Windows Prime Shield virus removal
If you decide to perform manual method of removal in order to eliminate Windows Prime Shield, then you should know that any fake antivirus can infect your PC with other harmful objects, so you should use any antivirus tool to to solve this problem.
About Author: Material provided by: Alesya Orlova