Win 7 Antivirus Plus 2013 is a malicious program that can be described as fake antivirus program. This program like all the programs of this type installs itself on the computer-victim and asks the user to buy its full version. So, there is no need in purchasing the full version of Win 7 Antivirus Plus 2013, because this program will not help you with the infections on your computer because it is the infection itself. If you notice this program on your computer, then you should remove Win 7 Antivirus Plus 2013 without thinking.
Win 7 Antivirus Plus 2013 will show you fake scanning results and will try to convince you that your computer is full of infections and Win 7 Antivirus Plus 2013 will remove all of them if you will buy its license. You should know that this fake scanner will not remove a virus from your computer, more than that is a virus that will download more infections in your system. You should not believe to all the manifestations of Win 7 Antivirus Plus 2013, because all of them are fake. If you are sure that Win 7 Antivirus Plus 2013 is on your computer, then you can use the instructions from this article.
Manual Removal of Win 7 Antivirus Plus 2013
- Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking. For that you should reboot your computer and begin to press F8 when it will begin to start. You should press this button until you will see the black screen with the menu. Then you should use the arrow keys on your keyboard in order to select Safe Mode with Networking and then press Enter.
- After that you should open Task Manager, pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ESC and then end the process that will be similar to the name of the program or it must be a random process, then name of which will consist of the row of different numbers.
- Then you should remove the following files:
- Open Registry Editor: press Windows+R buttons, then type regedit in the line and press Enter.
- Do the backup copy of the Registry, right-clicking Computer and selecting Export. Then save the file in the directory that you will remember.
- After that you should remove the following registry entries:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = 0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegistryTools” = 0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\shell\open\command “(Default)” = ‘”%LocalAppData%\random”‘
- Boot your computer into Normal Mode (just reboot) and scan your computer for infections in order to remove Win 7 Antivirus Plus 2013 once and forever.
Material provided by: Alesya Orlova