What is Türk Polisi Virus
Türk Polisi virus is the infection that blocks users’ computer in order to get their money, deceiving them. This infection belongs to ransomware type. So, user cannot get the access to his computer because of the big frightening message, locking the screen, so it is impossible even to run the antivirus program. There is a way, but we will tell you about it later. So, if you suffer from this infection, then it is better to remove Türk Polisi virus as soon as possible.
The message that you can see is just a frightening screen, you should not even read it. Do not believe to this infection, you did not violate some laws concerning copyright or something else, in most cases you can be blamed for the visit on some porn web sites. It was done in order to make you solve this problem by yourselves, fearing that someone will learn about it. It is better for you to call a specialist (he will never believe that you visit porn websites) or just remove Türk Polisi virus, using the instructions from this page.
This infection is rather secret, because you did not notice the moment when this was installed on your computer. This was done by a Trojan that you have caught on some suspicious websites or when you open the attachment in the e-mail letter from the unknown user (or even from your friend). Only after the next reboot you will learn about the presence of the Türk Polisi virus, when you will see the frightening message.
Note 1: Use this instructions to record Kaspersky Rescue Disk:
How to create Kaspersky Rescue Disc
Note 2: Use this instructions to run Kaspersky Windows Unlocker:
How to run Kaspersky Windows Unlocker
Note 3: Use this Removal Tool to clean all traces of Türk Polisi Virus:
Manual Removal of Türk Polisi virus
So, what you should do in order to remove Türk Polisi virus:
- Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Command Prompt. In order to do it you should reboot your computer, then press F8 when it will begin to load. You should do it repeatedly until you will see the black screen of Advanced Windows Boot Options. Then you should use the arrow keys in order to select Safe Mode with Command Prompt and press Enter.
- You should type explorer in the Command Prompt and then press Enter.
- Do not close the window of the Explorer, but then type regedit in the line of Command Prompt and press Enter again.
- Then you should navigate the following registry entry:
- In the right side of the window locate “Shell” and right click on it. Click on Modify. You should remove if there is anything except Explorer.exe in it.
- Then you should reboot your computer and scan your computer with antivirus program.
Or you can also use the Türk Polisi Virus Removal Tool in order to get rid of this infection. Special removal tool will do everything for you.
Material provided by: Alesya Orlova Google