Supreme Savings adware is a program that can be installed into any popular browser as an add-on and annoys users with the coupon ads, when it finds them on the online shops. If you do not know why the add-on is installed in your browser, then probably you downloaded and installed it together with the freeware. Most developers use different toolbars as a bundling program in order to monetize the incoming web traffic. Supreme Savings is not a virus for sure, but still it is considered to be an unwanted program on your computer. And also you can notice that it is very annoying. If you do not want to use this toolbar, then you should remove Supreme Savings adware. On this website you can also read how to remove Solid Savings adware from your computer.
If you think that Supreme Savings is the program that helps you to find the best coupon offers on different web pages, then you are welcome to use it. But still Supreme Savings belongs to adware type and categorized as the unwanted program even because it was installed on your computer without your consent. So, from this point of view you should use official developer websites in order to download any program you need.
Manual Removal of Supreme Savings adware
If you are looking for the instructions to remove Supreme Savings adware, then you are in the right place, just follow the items:
- The first thing that you should do is to end the process of Supreme Savings adware in your Task Manager. So, press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC in order to open the window of Task Manager, select Processes tab and find the Supreme Savings process. You can recognize it by its name similar to the name of the add-on. Then you should highlight it and click the End process button.
- Then you should remove Supreme Savings adware registry entries. You should press Windows+R buttons simultaneously, then type regedit in the line and press Enter. You will see the Registry Editor. Then you should do the backup copy of the registry, right-clicking Computer and selecting Export, then save the file in the directory you like. After that you should find the following registry entries and remove them:
- %Program Files%\Supreme Savings\Supreme Savings.exe
- %UserProfile%\Desktop\Supreme Savings.lnk
- %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Supreme Savings\Supreme Savings.lnk
- %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Supreme Savings\Help.lnk
- %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Supreme Savings\Registration.lnk
- %UserProfile%\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Supreme Savings.lnk
You should use Delete and Shift buttons simultaneously in order to remove the file once and forever.
Material provided by: Alesya Orlova