What is Mac Heal Pro?
Mac Heal Pro is represented as a useful software, that helps users to keep their Mac OS systems in a good state. Such soft is usually distributed by the means of bundles and sometimes it’s a surprise to find out, that Mac Heal Pro is installed. That happens because of the unclear terms of installations of such software packs. When this app is installed, it offers to a victim to scan the device for possible problems with it. When the scanning is done, the results always show a great number of various problems with the operating system. If a user decided to resolve these problems with Mac Heal Pro, it will offer to purchase the premium version of the program to do it. It goes without saying, that the results in the most cases are fake and the program does not really help to resolve them. Moreover, such programs usually use a great amount of system resources in order to make a user think, that it’s necessary to buy this soft and provide victims with an amount of various advertisements and pop-ups. That’s why we can characterize Mac Heal Pro as a Potentially Unwanted Application and we strongly recommend you to remove it as soon as possible. For this case we’ve prepared the detailed guide on how to remove Mac Heal Pro from Mac for free!
- Automatic solutions for Mac OS
- Manual solution for Mac OS
- Manual solution for Safari
- Manual solution for Google Chrome
- Manual solution for Mozila Firefox
How to remove Mac Heal Pro update?
Automatic solutions for Mac users
We strongly recommend you to use a powerful anti-malware program that has this threat in its database. It will mitigate the risks of the wrong uninstallation. Download Combo Cleaner anti-malware program for Mac in order to remove the source of “Mac Heal Pro” PUA automatically. Simple, effective and user-friendly.
How to remove Mac Heal Pro manually?
Disclaimer: You do it on your own risk. We don’t bear any responsibility for your actions. These instructions are rather large and it requires 100% precise execution.
- Press the Go button in the upper-left side of the screen.
- Click the Applications button
- Be attentive, and look for suspicious programs (This PUA may have a different name)
- As you find them – delete them all
- Now press the Go button and then Go to the folder…
- In the search bar type /Library/LaunchAgents and remove all suspicious files in this folder
- Choose the Go to the folder… option once again and type /Library/Application Support
- Remove all suspicious files and folders
- Then, with the help of the same menu, go to ~/Library/LaunchAgents and remove all suspicious files from there
- Do the same with /Library/LaunchDaemons folder
- Here you’d better use Combo Cleaner, or CleanMyMac in order to get rid of the root of the problem at all.
- Now you have to clean your browser
How to remove Mac Heal Pro PUA from your browser?
It’s very important to clean your browser after removing the “head” of the problems. Follow the instruction and you will win this fight.
- Launch your browser and press Safari button in the upper right side of the screen.
- Here click on Preferences button and choose Extensions.
- Now look for any suspicious plugin and click Uninstall button to remove it.
- Close the menu and press Safari button again and push Reset Safari button
- Check all sections and then press Reset button
- Open your browser, click on the Menu button in the upper right side of the browser (It consists of 3 dashes)
- Here choose More tools menu and then press Extensions button.
- Now look for any suspicious plugin and then press Trash button or Remove button in order to delete it (usually it’s toolbars or searching engines).
- Close the menu and click the 3-dashes button, choose Settings menu, look for Manage Search Engines button and press Manage search engines.
- Here you should look for any suspicious search site and delete it
- Close the menu and press 3-dashes button again.
- Here press Settings button and scroll down to the bottom.
- Now press Reset browser settings button, then click Reset button again to confirm this process.
- Launch your browser, click on Menu button in the upper right side of the browser (it consists of 3 dashes).
- Now click on Add-ons and choose Extensions menu.
- Then look for any suspicious plugin and click on the Remove button (usually it’s toolbars or searching engines).
- Close this menu and press Firefox button in the upper left side of the browser.
- Press Question mark button and click on Troubleshooting information (this menu can also be found in 3-dashes menu)
- Now press Reset Firefox button in order to delete this scam
There are all manual instructions that will help you to find “Mac Heal Pro” PUA on your Mac OS and remove it. The most effective method to get rid of “Mac Heal Pro” PUA is to perform the manual removal instructions and then use an automatic tool. The manual method will weaken the malicious program and the Combocleaner will remove it.