What is Internet Crime Complaint Center virus?
Internet Crime Complaint Center is a virus that belongs to ransomware type. Internet Crime Complaint Center Virus like all other ransomware will lock your computer, blame you in the law violations that you did not commit and demand to pay it a sum of money as a fee for this uncommitted action. Ransomware is a very unpleasant thing, it even will always mention the official organization that (to its words) demand that you pay the fee. You should not believe to any ransomware that can lock your computer. You can do nothing else than to remove Internet Crime Complaint Center Virus from your computer.
Internet Crime Complaint Center Virus is one of the ransomware that demand to pay 500$, usually ransomware fee is about 100$. But no matter the fee is you should not pay it. If a user pays, then the program will not lock the PC and the money will fund the next version of malicious ransomware. You will not get your money back. The only right way out is to remove Internet Crime Complaint Center Virus.
Note 1: Use this instructions to record Kaspersky Rescue Disk:
How to create Kaspersky Rescue Disc
Note 2: Use this instructions to run Kaspersky Windows Unlocker:
How to run Kaspersky Windows Unlocker
Note 3: Use this Removal Tool to clean all traces of Internet Crime Complaint Center virus:
Internet Crime Complaint Center Virus can penetrate your computer even if your system is protected by a very powerful antivirus software. This ransomware is able to deactivate antivirus protection and infect the PC without any obstacles. If you want to remove Internet Crime Complaint Center Virus by yourselves, then you should follow these instructions:
- Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking. For that you should reboot your computer, and when it will begin to load you should press F8 repeatedly until you will see a black screen. Then you should select Safe Mode with Networking, using the arrow keys on your keyboard and then press Enter. Do not be afraid when your Desktop will look not as usual.
- Then you should change some settings on your computer: open Start menu, then select Control Panel, find Folder Options, select View tab, check the Show hidden files and folders check box and uncheck Hide protected operating system files, click OK.
- After that you should open Registry Editor, for that you can press Win+R buttons simultaneously, then type regedit in the line and press Enter on your keyboard.
- You should do the backup copy of the registry, then find and remove the following registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegistryTools” = 0
5. After that you should scan your computer for infections and reboot your computer.
You can also use automatic method, downloading and using Internet Crime Complaint Center Virus Removal Tool.
Material provided by: Alesya Orlova Google