What is European Law Enforcement Agency (Europol) virus
European Law Enforcement Agency virus is a malicious program that belongs to ransomware type of infections. Infection of this kind usually blocks users’ computers in order to make them believe in the realness of the frightening message that it shows to the users. You should not believe that this message is real, no matter what name of what organizations you will see in the text. You should not believe to it, just remove European Law Enforcement Agency virus from your computer.
Do not pay any money to this program, because you will just lose them, but this infection will not disappear from your computer. You should know that this infection can annoy users from different countries, but they will see just the same messages, translated in to different languages. It is easy to subdivide them into groups according to the names of the organization that is mentioned.
You should just remember that you have never taken part in some cybercrime actions and so, you should just ignore this message and remove European Law Enforcement Agency virus from your computer with the help of any effective instructions. If you do not know what solution to choose then, you are welcome to perform any of the instructions from this page.
Note 1: Use this instructions to record Kaspersky Rescue Disk:
How to create Kaspersky Rescue Disc
Note 2: Use this instructions to run Kaspersky Windows Unlocker:
How to run Kaspersky Windows Unlocker
Note 3: Use this Removal Tool to clean all traces of European Law Enforcement Agency (Europol) virus:
Remove Europol virus manually
If you prefer to use manual instructions, then this one is for you:
- Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Command Prompt. So, reboot your computer, and begin to press F8 when the computer will load. You should do it repeatedly until you will see the black screen with the menu. Then you should use arrow keys in order to select Safe Mode with Command Prompt and press Enter.
- Then you should type explorer in the Command Prompt, then press Enter.
- Do not close the window and type regedit in the line of Command Prompt and press Enter. You will see the opened window of Registry Editor.
- You should navigate the following registry entry:
- In the right side of the window locate “Shell” and right click on it. Click on Modify. You should see just Explorer.exe, if you will notice that something else is written there, you should remove it. You should know that it will be the sign of the rogue program.
- Then you should run any of the available antivirus programs and scan your computer. For example you are welcome to use:
– True Sword Antispyware
– Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
If you do not like to perform some difficult instructions in order to remove European Law Enforcement Agency virus, then you should use any special removal tool, for example, you are welcome to use European Law Enforcement Agency Virus Removal Tool. This removal tool will help you to remove European Law Enforcement Agency virus faster than other programs.
Material provided by: Alesya Orlova Google