DnsBasic.com is a search engine that can be set in your browser as a default search engine without your consent. This search is considered to be a hijacker that shows its own commercial results according to your usual search requests that were already collected by it. Like all other hijackers DnsBasic.com search shows different ads and commercial links, so you will not be able to use the search as you like. You will not find the needed information between the tons of advertisements and pop-ups. If you are tired of the obtrusiveness of this search engine, then you can remove DnsBasic.com search from your computer. If you want to get the fast solution for you problem, then you can use this link to download the special removal tool:
Usually users complain that DnsBasic.com search was installed by itself. Actually, the most real reason of its appearance is the download and installation of freeware. Users often download different free program on their computers and install them in a second just clicking Next buttons, not noticing the necessity to remove the tick from the additional programs that can be installed with this free program. Toolbars and other browser add-ons are the usual programs that are bundled with freeware. So, you should be careful next time or it is better not to use freeware at all.
DnsBasic.com search can be removed manually from your computer, for that you can just perform the following instructions for your browser.
Remove DnsBasic.com search in Internet Explorer:
- Open your browser, then follow: Tools=>Manage Add-ons=>Toolbars and Extensions.
- Find DnsBasic here and uninstall it.
- Open the browser again, then follow: Tools=>Internet Option=>General
- Set the needed search engine and start page.
Instructions for Mozilla Firefox:
- Open your browser, then follow: Tools=>Add-ons=>Extensions
- Uninstall the unwanted add-on.
- Click Tools=>Options=>General=>Startup
- Choose Show a blank page or select the needed start page or search engine that you want to use.
How to remove DnsBasic.com search in Google Chrome:
- Open your browser, then click Menu, Settings, Manage search engines. Here you can set the needed search engine.
- Delete DnsBasic from the list.
- Click On Start section and choose blank page there or set the needed.
If these instructions are too hard to perform or not helpful for you, or DnsBasic.com search became your default search engine again, then you can use a special program that will remove DnsBasic.com search for you in several minutes: DnsBasic Hijacker Removal Tool. You can download this program from this page:
DnsBasic Hijacker Removal Tool will solve your problem and you will use your browser as you like.
Material provided by: Alesya Orlova