Delta Homes is a program that can be installed with the help of freeware that use bundling as its earnings. This program is nothing else than a browser hijacker that will redirect all your search results to http://www.delta-homes.com. This search engine will show you many different advertisements according to the search query that you entered and will not show any really useful information. You will not be able to use any other search provider until you will remove Delta Homes Search from your computer. You can remove this unwanted program with the help of manual removal instructions or with the special Delta Homes Search Removal Tool from this page.
Delta Homes is not a malicious program itself, but when it redirects you to different search results, then some of these websites can be malicious. You should not click on the search results and also on the ads shown by the hijacker. Most likely the websites that are found in the search results and that are stated in the ads are the websites that use black SEO in order to get much traffic on them.
Delta Homes also is not a pleasant program because it changes browser settings and makes it impossible to change them back. You should use the special instructions in order to remove Delta Homes Search. If the instructions are too hard for you, then you can download Delta Homes Search Removal Tool from this page.
Remove Delta Homes Search from Internet Explorer:
- Click the following in your browser: Tools=>Internet Options=>General
- Remove Delta Homes Search and set the favorite homepage.
- Then click: Settings=>Manage Add-ons.
- Uninstall Delta Homes Search, click Apply.
Delta Homes Search removal instructions for Firefox:
- Click the following in the opened browser: Firefox=>Options=> General
- Delete Delta Homes Search here and set the homepage that you want to have.
- Then click: Firefox=> Add-ons Manager.
- You should click Remove near the Delta Homes
- Then you should click Manage Search Engines and set the one that you want to use. Click Ok.
Manual Delta Homes Search removal instructions for Chrome:
- Click Customize and control Google Chrome (it is a special icon that will give you the opportunity to change the settings of the browser)
- Click Settings=> Set Pages
- Set the page that you want to have as default.
- Then click Manage Search Engines and set the favorite search provider.
- Then you should click Customize and control Google Chrome=> Tools=> Extensions. And get rid of Delta Homes Search here.
If you want to use any automatic removal method, then you can download Delta Homes Search Removal Tool here:
This Removal Tool will make everything for you, instead of you. You should just download it, install and run.
Material provided by: Alesya Orlova