Click.scour.com redirect is a new type of hijacker that can infect all popular web browsers. This infection is able to change the default browser settings in order to perform its malicious function. The owner of the infected PC usually does not notice the moment when the virus penetrates the computer, so he will not be aware of the situation till he will use his browser. If click.scour.com redirect is already installed, then the user will see the advertisements and the commercial links instead of the real search results in all search engines. This tactic helps the creator of the infection to earn money for the clicks that the users will do. If you are tires of the infection in your browser and want to remove click.scour.com redirect, then you should perform the instructions from this page.
Click.scour.com redirect also shows different pop-ups when the user visit different social networks or web stores. Yes, it is possible to be calm and patient, searching the web, but still even the most patient people have their limit, and sooner or later the only your desire will be to remove click.scour.com redirect in order to stop all this mess.
Click.scour.com redirect is the infection that collects your personal information, follow your search requests and annoy you with the numerous advertisements. You can perform the instructions from this page and you will not see this infection any more.
So, what can you do in order to get rid of click.scour.com redirect? Choose the instructions from this page and use them.
You can remove click.scour.com redirect using Removal Utility designed by Security Stronghold:
Remove click.scour.com redirect
The first method is the following:
- Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking.
- Scan your computer with the help of any available antivirus scanner, for example you can use MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Another scheme (manual method):
- Create the backup copy of the Registry, then remove the following registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” =””.exe.dll
You can use CTRL+F buttons in the Registry Editor in order to find the entries or just navigate them.
- Remove the following enumerated files from your computer:
In order to find the needed files you can use the search option in the Start menu or navigate them, opening the enumerated folders.
- Clean the internet history, internet temp files and cookies.
- Scan your computer with any available antivirus program in order to remove click.scour.com redirect from your computer. You should use the new-installed and updated antivirus.
Material provided by: Alesya Orlova