Bucksbee Toolbar is a browser add-on that can be installed into all popular browsers. Users usually complain that they do not install it, but often they just do not notice that they installed freeware on their computer together with this toolbar that was the additional program to this freeware. During the installation of freeware you can change the situation; you should just be attentive in the process if installation and remove the tick near the check-box that states about the installation of the additional program on your computer. Of, course this case is not the only one, and Bucksbee Toolbar can be also installed by Trojans when you visit some malicious web-pages. Still, no matter how the unwanted toolbar appeared on your computer, you should remove Bucksbee Toolbar from your computer as a undesirable program.
Being installed in your browser, Bucksbee Toolbar changes some very important browser settings and makes you to use Bucksbee Search as the default search engine. You cannot change the default settings until you remove Bucksbee Toolbar. Bucksbee Search will not show you any real search results, just commercial websites in order to make you make some purchases. You should not even visit the websites that are shown in this search engine as search results because they can be malicious and can lead to different computer infections.
Remove Bucksbee Toolbar manually
Use the following instructions in order to remove Bucksbee Toolbar from your computer:
- Click Start menu, then select Control Panel.
- Then click Uninstall a Program.
- Find the unwanted program in the list, highlight it, then click on Uninstall button.
If these instructions were not useful for you, then you should use the instructions that will help you to remove Bucksbee Toolbar directly from the browser.
For Internet Explorer:
- Tools=> Manage add-ons=> Toolbars and Extentions.
- Find the toolbar that you are going to remove, highlight it and click Disable.
If you have Google Chrome:
- Type the following in the address bar of your browser: chrome://extensions/.
- Press Enter.
- Select Bucksbee Toolbar in the list and click Uninstall.
If you are going to remove Bucksbee Toolbar from Mozilla Firefox:
- Tools=> Add-ons.
- Find the toolbar in the list, click on it, then click on Uninstall button.
- Confirm the uninstallation.
If you do not want to use manual removal instructions, then you can use the special removal tool, then will remove Bucksbee Toolbar in several minutes.
Material provided by: Alesya Orlova