Browse for the Cause adware is a browser add-on that shows how much money is spent for charity. The vendors of this add-on assure users that this software have nothing in common with advertisements, spyware or tracking. But if you will install Browse for the Cause adware on your computer, then you will find different strange programs on your computer that you did not install by yourselves. These additional programs as well as Browse for the Cause adware itself are undesired on your computer. It is better to remove Browse for the Cause adware as soon as possible. Most of users that have Browse for the Cause adware did not install it, but they downloaded some other freeware from the Web and the adware was installed together with this software.
If you decide to remove Browse for the Cause adware from your computer by yourselves, then you are welcome to use the instructions from this page. You can choose between automatic and manual method of removal. I should say that automatic method is rather simple to perform, but if you want to remove Browse for the Cause adware manually, then you are welcome to use manual instructions that are considered to be harder, but very effective also.
Remove Browse for the Cause adware manually
Here are the manual instructions. You should follow the instructions for your browser.
You should perform the following instructions for Internet Explorer:
- Open your browser, then find and click Tools button.
- Then you should click Manage Add-ons in the menu.
- Then select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Look through the list and find the add-on that you want to remove. Then highlight it and select Disable.
You are welcome to perform the following instructions if you have Google Chrome:
- Open your browser and type the following in the address bar of your browser: chrome://extensions/.
- Press Enter.
- You will see the list of add-ons, where you should find the unwanted program.
- Highlight it and click on Uninstall button.
In order to remove Browse for the Cause adware from Mozilla Firefox, you should follow step by step:
- Open your browser.
- You should click on Tools, then on Add-ons.
- Look through the list of the installed add-ons, and then find the unwanted add-on in the list.
- Click Uninstall button and then confirm the removal.
Material provided by: Alesya Orlova