What is AvantFind
Avantfind redirect is the infection that was created in order to increase the traffic on the webpages of commercial appointment. This virus redirects all the search requests to these commercial websites. If a user will try to find anything on the Internet, he will not manage to do it. Everything what he will find will be the advertisements and commercial offers. If you are in this situation, we advise you not to believe in these offers and do not buy anything, otherwise you will just lose your money but the good will not be sent to you.
Avantfind redirect can be caught when users visit some suspicious or malicious websites. This infection also can be sent to your computer with the e-mail message. Avantfind redirect virus is able to change some browser settings, home page as well as the search engine. If you are not going to suffer from this infection any more, then you should remove Avantfind redirect.
The presence of Avantfind redirect virus can tell you about the Trojan infection, so you will not copy with this problem, not using the antivirus program. But at first you should use some manual steps. Or just use the manual instruction.
So we are going to begin explaining what you can do in order to solve the problem.
Automatic Removal of Avantfind redirect
If you do not want to use these hard manual instructions in order to remove Avantfind redirect, then you should find any powerful antivirus program or any special removal tool. We can advise you the AvantFind Removal Tool that will make your computer free from this infection.
How to remove AvantFind manually
The first thing that you can try is to remove the infection and restore your system:
- Run antivirus program on your computer, you can use MalwareBytes Antimalware program or any other antivirus program that you like.
- Then you should perform a system restore to an automatic restore point created by Window’s each week or during system updates:
– Click on Start button
– Then type in the search line: rstrui.exe
– Press Enter
– Follow the given instructions.
You should remove Avant Browser if you have it:
- Click on Start button, and then select Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program link.
- Find in the list of programs AvantFind, highlight it and click Uninstall.
Then you should remove the AvantBrowser plugin from your browser:
For Mozilla Firefox
- Click Tools and then select Add-ons
- Select Extensions tab search the plugin with the name that is like the name of the virus and remove it. You should do the same thing in the Plugin tab.
For Internet Explorer
- Click on Tools, then choose Manage add-ons.
- Open Toolbars and Extensions tab, find here the malicious program and remove it.
For Google Chrome
- Click on Wrench button in the opened browser, then select Tools and Extensions.
- Remove the suspicious programs.
Material provided by: Alesya Orlova Google