What is AutoTRON?
AutoTRON (TRON-AutoIt) is a dreadful virus that locks sensitive files once it gets on victim’s computer. AES encryption algorithm is used for this making files unavailable without a decryption key. Meanwhile, each affected file gets .TRON extension, for example, myfamily.jpg is changed to myfamily.jpg.TRON. Upon completion of the process, it drops a ransom note (README.txt), placing it on the desktop. AutoTRON Ransomware generally spreads via fraudulent emails (tax bills, receipt from a shop, and so on). Therefore, be very wary when opening files downloaded from suspicious emails or untrusted sources. Do not rush in these moments since you can compromise your system. The malware is also distributed through fake software updates, torrent (P2P) networks, and trojans as well. In this article, you can learn how to remove AutoTRON ransomware and decrypt .TRON files.
This is what AutoTRON ransom note README.txt contains:
What Happened to My Computer?
Your important files are encrypted.
Many of your documents, photos, videos, databases and other files are no longer accessible because they have been encrypted. Maybe you are busy looking for a way to recovery your files, but do not waste your time. Nobody can recover your files without our decryption service.
Can i Recover my Files ?
Sure, We guarantee that you can recover ll your files safely and easily. But you have not so enough time.
You have only have 10 days to submit the payment. Also, if you don’t pay in 10 days, you won’t be able to recover your files forever.
How Do I pay?
Payment is accepted in bitcoin only. For more inforrmation. Please check the current price of bitcoin and buy some bitcoins.
And send the correct amount to the address specifiled in the window.
After your payment you need to write to us on mail ( email@example.com )
We will decrypt your files.
We strongly recommend you to not remove this software, and disable your anti-virus for a while, untill you pay and the payment gets processed. If your anti-virus gets updated and removes this software autmatically, it will not be able to recover your files even if you pay!
To unlock the computer, you must transfer the bitcoins to this address: 1GFDAKpVsGskvn4RmnjjUxmcrX54xC41nY
to contact us, write here: firstname.lastname@example.org
For buy bitcoins, i can advise
The essence of the work through the exchangers is very simple: Choose what currency to change.
Then what currency you want to ( in our case – want to receive bitcoins )
Indicate the requisites of your wallet pay and a few minutes receive bitcoins to your wallet.
if you do not understand, you can watch the video how to exchange your money for bitcoin xxxxs://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jck4GeBB3-c
Here is used a typical scheme of all ransomware-type viruses – to make victims pay them. The only differences between them are the ransom price and encryption method. Cybercriminals state that there are no ways to recover your files but to pay a ransom. Once payment is done, they are supposed to send you decryption key. But you should know that nobody can guarantee that they will fulfill their end of the bargain. The practice shows that cyber-criminals just ignore people who paid them. That’s why you should not be pushed about by them because you can remain without money and files. On the contrary, you only may encourage them to continue their dirty business. In any case, you will be simply scammed. That’s why there is no need to contact them, it wouldn’t help. Still, AutoTRON ransomware does very complicated encryption, but it does not damage, move or delete your files, which means you have a chance to restore your personal data, but for now, you should focus on removing AutoTRON ransomware.
How to remove AutoTRON from your computer?
SpyHunter 4 – it scans your computer and detects AutoTRON, then completely removes it. One of the best features of this program – large threat’s database. SpyHunter’s newly advanced ransomware detection technology is able to run an instant ransomware scan and show you a message about detection. After deep scanning of your system, it will easily find and delete AutoTRON. Use this removal tool to get rid of AutoTRON ransomware for FREE.
How to decrypt .TRON files encrypted by AutoTRON?
Decrypt .TRON files manually
NOTE: Some variants of AutoTRON are easy to decrypt, just type: “VgjRPoOM0oa92_jId!/wkMeW6,guuSe” without quotes in the program window.
You can try to use one of these methods in order to restore your encrypted data manually.
Restore data with Windows Previous Versions
This feature is working on Windows Vista (not Home version), Windows 7 and later versions. Windows saves copies of files and folders which you can use to restore data on your computer. In order to restore data from Windows Backup, take following steps:
- Open My Computer and search for the folders you want to restore;
- Right-click on the folder and choose Restore previous versions option;
- The option will show you the list of all the previous copies of the folder;
- Select restore date and the option you need: Open, Copy and Restore.
Restore the system with System Restore
You can always try to use System Restore in order to roll back your system to its condition before infection infiltration. All the Windows versions include this option.
- Type restore in the Search tool;
- Click on the result;
- Choose restore point before the infection infiltration;
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Restore data with Shadow Explorer
Shadow Explorer is an application that is able to provide you with Shadow Copies created by the Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service.
- Once you’ve downloaded this application, open a folder with it;
- Right-click on the file ShadowExplorer-0.9-portable and choose Extract all option;
- Run ShadowExplorerPortable.exe;
- Look at the left corner, there you can choose desired hard drive and latest restore option;
- On the right side you can see the list of files. Choose any file, right-click on it and select Export option.
Restore data with Recuva
Recuva is a data recovery program for Windows, developed by Piriform. It is able to recover files that have been “permanently” deleted and marked by the operating system as free space.
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed this application, start it in Wizard mode: choose the Options button and then select Run Wizard;
- You will see Welcome to the Recuva Wizard page, choose Next;
- Open the File Type page and choose the type of data you need to recover, after select Next. If you don’t know what kind of data you are looking for, choose Other option;
- Choose the location of a search in the File Location window;
- In the Thank you window, select Start. After finishing searching process, Recuva will show you the results of search;
- Before recovering of the data, choose the Check Boxes near the file. You can see three types of colored dots. Green dot means that your chance to restore file is excellent. Orange one – chance to restore file is acceptable. And the red one shows you that it’s unlikely to happen;
- Select Recover option and choose the directory of the restored data.
How to protect PC from AutoTRON ?
It’s pretty difficult task to get rid of any ransomware, including AutoTRON. But you can easily prevent any infection of your PC. HitmanPro.Alert’s CryptoGuard can help you with this problem. It’s one of the best anti-ransomware applications. No matter how sneaky it is, HitmanPro.Alert’s CryptoGuard will stop AutoTRON infiltration to your system. After detection, this program removes all the related to the ransomware data and prevents your file from being encrypted.