What Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error?
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error randomly appears on your Windows 10 computer and you are concerned about it? Then you have come to the right place. There is quite simple solution for this problem, but first of all, let’s figure out why you need to fix Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error in Windows 10 and also what this error means.
The main reasons of Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error in Windows 10 are:
- A problem between video card driver and the operating system;
- It may also be a software problem. A runtime error can be caused by two software applications that are not compatible;
- An issue with some startup program;
- Some of Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries are missing;
- You may also have the Visual C++ feature broken or corrupted by malicious software.
Now that you know possible reasons of Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error in Windows 10, you can start fixing it. We prepared few methods you can use to solve this issue. Please, try all of these methods in case some of them wouldn’t work for you.
How to fix Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error in Windows 10?
Fix Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error in Windows 10 automatically
The best and easiest way to fix Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error in Windows 10 is to use special computer optimizer RegCure. It is fully automated, all you need to do is to download and install RegCure. Once you’ve installed this computer optimizer, it will:
- Scan your computer for Errors and Issues. RegCure has wide range of solutions to most of the system problems, including Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error in Windows 10;
- Examine the results, so that you can choose what issues RegCure need to fix;
- Fix system problems, like Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error in Windows 10;
- Remove malware;
- Optimize your PC’s memory by smart defragmenting;
- Clean your computer from unwanted processes;
- Creates restore points;
- Boost your computer’s performance and startup times;
After deep scanning of your system, RegCure will easily find and fix Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error in Windows 10. Use this computer optimizer to get rid of Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error for FREE.
Fix Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error in Windows 10 manually
Method 1, Uninstall Graphics Card
In case there’s problem between your operating system and video card driver, you need to uninstall graphics card. Don’t forget to reinstall all the latest drivers once you’ve done with the issue!
- Click on the Start button;
- Type Control Panel;
- Select Control Panel;
- Search for Hardware and Sound;
- Once you’ve found it, look for Device Manager;
- Find Display adapters option in the list;
- Right-click on your graphics card, then choose Uninstall feature;
- Reboot your PC.
Method 2, Turn Off Startup Applications
Sometimes, Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error in Windows 10 may be caused by some corrupted startup application. That’s why you need to turn off all the startup programs. This method is also called clean boot. If this method would help, try to figure out what program exactly causing this error.
- Press Windows + R;
- In the Run window type msconfig;
- Choose Services section;
- Find Hide all Microsoft services line, tick the box;
- The click Disable all;
- Return back to General section;
- Find the line Selective startup and untick the box Load startup items;
- Select Apply, then OK;
- Reboot your PC.
Method 3, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
In case your Visual C++ feature corrupted by some malicious software, you can use Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. It is effective application for removing malicious programs from the computer. It’s user-friendly program with a simple and handy design.
That’s all instructions. Hope this article was useful to you! If you know any other methods on how to fix Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error in Windows 10, please share your opinion in the comments section below.