Attentive Antivirus is a fake antivirus program that is similar to other fake antiviruses of WinWebSec family, for example to System Doctor 2014. All of them are the malicious programs that are going to get your money making you believe that your computer is infected and the only solution is to buy the license key of the antivirus program (actually fake antivirus program) that is installed on the PC. All the programs of this family are similar in design also. Attentive Antivirus can infect your computer with the help of a Trojan that was caught on some malicious webpages on the Web. You should remove Attentive Antivirus from your computer in order to make your computer safe, so you are welcome to use the Attentive Antivirus removal instructions or special Attentive Antivirus removal tool from this page.
Attentive Antivirus can also be installed on your computer with just one click on some malicious ads in your browser or on the e-mail letter from unknown author. Being installed on your computer, Attentive Antivirus will show you numerous fake warnings that will inform you about the infections that are installed on your computer. You should not believe to these warnings, the main infection on your computer is Attentive Antivirus and you can use manual Attentive Antivirus removal instructions from this page.
So, if you like to use manual instructions in order to remove Attentive Antivirus, then follow the items:
- Reboot your PC into Safe Mode with Command Prompt. You should reboot your computer and when it will just begin to load you should press F8 repeatedly. If you will catch the right moment to press the button, then you will see the black screen with the menu, where you should select Safe Mode with Command Prompt and press Enter.
- After that you should open Registry Editor, typing regedit in the line of Command Prompt. In order to call Command Prompt you can press Windows+R buttons simultaneously. Then it is recommended to save the backup copy of the Registry.
- Then you should press CTRL+F buttons and type Attentive Antivirus in the line to find the needed registry entries. You should remove all the found entries.
- Then you should use the Search programs and files field in the Start menu in order to find all the files of the program. You should remove the found files and folders with such a name.
- Then you should scan your computer with the real antivirus program or with the special Attentive Antivirus removal tool.
If you would like to use the automatic method in order to uninstall Attentive Antivirus, then you are welcome to use Attentive Antivirus removal tool from this page.
This program will help you to get rid of Attentive Antivirus without your efforts. The program will do everything for you.
About Author: Material provided by: Alesya Orlova